DoingItForMe weight loss diary

I do exactly that, I get to 8pm and have like 19 dailies left out of 29.
I spend most evenings on my own so I try and save some so I can enjoy my evening and munch.

xxx

Hope ur finding eating dailies ok :) good luck for a fab loss this week! :) cupcakes look lush xx

Morning all,
Scales show 9 5.75 (+0.25lb) this morning.

MrsM79 - that's exactly what I was doing - but found I either ate too many sweet things (still within PP but proportionally too many!) or left 10 PPs a day.

Carly, I am enjoying eating all of my points. It's taught me to plan my days better again and spread the points out. I definitely seem to feel more satisfied too.

Today's menu (so far) is:
20g Special K 2PP
142ml Skimmed milk 1PP
WW strawberry yogurt 1PP

50g Smoked salmon 2PP
Salad 0PP
2 x WW yogurt 3PP

Homemade pizza:
Warburton's square wrap, half 'light' mozarella ball, tomato puree, pineapple, onion, tomato 7PP
Sugar-free jelly 0PP

Choc digestive 2PP
Struggling now to use points so will have:
50g cashew nuts (unsalted) 8PP
200ml Tropicana orange juice 2PP
and another yogurt! 1PP

29/29

Off to computer club this morning for an hour or so followed by a trip into Sainsbury for more salad.. I'm sure they will be showing a hike in profits next quarter ;)

Have a great day xx

Last edited:
Just updated food list but also wanted to share a very proud moment with you guys.... Alex and I were working through his physio programme this afternoon and despite of the heat he worked incredibly hard. Just as we were finishing, I managed to get him to stand independently several times for several seconds each - he was super-nervous and tense but what a moment indeed, so proud of him :) x

Aww that's brill :)

Glad u are feeling more satisfied xx

Morning all,

Scales show 9 5.75 again, so -0.25lb since last Friday's WI.

Today's plan:

2 x Hovis white medium 3PP
1 x tspn Flora Pro-activ 0PP
1 x tspn Strawberry conserve 0PP
1 x tspn Marmite 0PP
1 x WW peach yogurt 1PP
200ml Tropicana orange 2PP
75ml skimmed milk 1PP

56g Tuna, in springwater, drained 1PP
Salad 0PP
Velvet Crunch 2PP
Frusli raisin & hazlenut bar 3PP
WW yogurt 1PP (actually should be 2PP because 2 = 3PP)

120g Salmon fillet, raw weight 6PP
Jack Daniels glaze 1PP
Salad 0PP
Sugar-free jelly 0PP
Boots maple flavour popcorn 2PP

Snack, small Twirl 5PP

29/29

We're planning on going swimming again today - physio this morning, lunch then swim. Pool timetables are really odd during school holidays lol.

Have a great day x

Jo - I am stunned by your loss and I'm really glad I'm towing the line this week too :p

Swimming was lovely and fingers crossed we'll go again tomorrow. Big news this afternoon.... I was encouraging Alex to practice his new found standing skills when he took several (very, very) wobbly independent steps! I can't begin to describe how it felt to see him do this. He loves time in the pool and I think it's paying off on dry land now too. Looking forward to see what tomorrow may bring.
Michaela x

Glad swimming went well :) good luck for wed x

Hi all,
What a day! Took Alex this morning, it was absolutely heaving so we only stayed in for about 40 minutes lol. Alex took a few more steps today, he's getting ever-confident, today he managed 12 consecutive steps :)

Food:
30g Special K 3PP
142ml Skimmed milk 1PP
WW strawberry yogurt 1PP

Homemade pizza 7PP
WW peach yogurt 2PP (2 because second yogurt of the day)
Frusli hazlenut & raisin cereal bar 3PP

I cooked fillet steak with salad but it was awful, steak was definitely off so the whole lot went in the bin :(
Instead I had: 25g Frosties with skimmed milk 3PP

Snacks:
Twirl 5PP
Pink n White 1PP
Possibly have a Club biscuit @ 3PP

29/29PP
TOTM arrived early (v. unimpressed) so I haven't weighed today - who knows what tomorrow will bring. I've already decided that whatever happens I will stick to daily PPs again next week - have to give it a fair go and after Jo's stunning loss this week, I'm motivated :)

Thank you for getting me on the pink and whites by the way, wow they're delicious and at 1PP brilliant, also good coz my little girl who's allergic to chocolate can enjoy them too. :)

xxx

Glad to hear alex is doing so well! Gutted the steak was rubbish! :( x

I eat all Tracy x

Do you? I'm wondering whether to eat all this week, I had 11 left last week but it's my TOTM so not expecting much now :(

xxx

I think it's trial and error to see what works for u! But most people I kno eat all or most and lose :) x

Morning all,

Weigh in shows a 1lb LOSS! I'm amazed and very happy. It's the best loss I've had in weeks and also the first week in ages that I've eaten all my dailies. Haven't touched my weeklies yet but it has proved a point - thanks Carly!!

I'll be back later with my food diary.

Jo, I am truly thrilled. At this stage 1lb is good going and I've eaten well too, win/win!

Menu:
1tspn Flora pro-activ 0PP
15g Bonne Maman strawberry conserve 1PP

56g Tuna, in springwater, drained 1PP
1 x Velvet crunch 2PP
1 x WW strawberry yogurt 1PP

90g Chicken breast, raw weight 2PP
Amoy noodles 6PP
Amoy S&S sauce 2PP
Spring greens, carrots, onion 0PP