DoingItForMe weight loss diary

Yay! Glad to hear it! Well done! :) good loss mrs!! Xx

Hi thought I'd pop in! :) Your food diary and losses are amazing you'll be at goal in no time!! :)

Hi dietgirl24, thanks for your comments. How are you finding WW? This is the first and only plan which I actually want to stick to lol. I'm sure it's because nothing is off limits :)

Today's menu:
30g Special K 3PP
142ml skimmed milk 1PP
WW strawberry yogurt 1PP

Chicken caesar salad 10PP (guesstimate because we were out, it was lush!)

2 x Hovis white medium 3PP
1tspn Flora pro-activ 0PP
56g Tuna, in springwater, drained 1PP
Salad 0PP
Velvet crunch 2PP
WW raspberry yogurt 1PP
Multi-pack Twirl 5PP
Pink n White 1PP

28/29PP ... will have some OJ to make it 29/29!

Had a good day today. Impromptu lunch out with DH and son - opted for a salad (dressing on the side) which was delicious. Visited a local glass centre about getting a door commissioned for our new kitchen - a rep is due out next week to measure etc. Then headed off to Dunkeswell airfield and watched a number of people parachuting.... they must be mad! Despite mixed weather, today was a lovely day x

DoingItForMe said:
Hi dietgirl24, thanks for your comments. How are you finding WW? This is the first and only plan which I actually want to stick to lol. I'm sure it's because nothing is off limits :)

Today's menu:
30g Special K 3PP
142ml skimmed milk 1PP
WW strawberry yogurt 1PP

Chicken caesar salad 10PP (guesstimate because we were out, it was lush!)

1tspn Flora pro-activ 0PP
Salad 0PP
Velvet crunch 2PP
WW raspberry yogurt 1PP
Multi-pack Twirl 5PP
Pink n White 1PP

28/29PP ... will have some OJ to make it 29/29!

Had a good day today. Impromptu lunch out with DH and son - opted for a salad (dressing on the side) which was delicious. Visited a local glass centre about getting a door commissioned for our new kitchen - a rep is due out next week to measure etc. Then headed off to Dunkeswell airfield and watched a number of people parachuting.... they must be mad! Despite mixed weather, today was a lovely day x

Hi, do you live in Devon?

xxx

Sounds like a lovely day :) and lunch out within pp :) xx

Hi all,
What a wet Sunday! Took DS swimming this morning, much to his delight. Followed by lunch at McDonalds (even more delight for him) then to see hubby's parents. We went for a walk and once at the furthest point the heavens well and truly opened - soaked just about covered it lol.

Tracey - yes, Exeter.

Food:
1 x Poached egg 2PP
1 x Hovis white medium 2PP
1 x WW raspberry yogurt 1PP

McDonald's grilled chicken salad 3PP

93g Chicken breast, raw weight 2PP
Amoy noodles 6PP
Amoy S&S sauce 2PP
Cabbage, carrots & onions 0PP

Anytime:
1 x Toffee crisp biscuit 3PP
1 x Yorkie biscuit 3PP

24/29PP
Am about to cook stir-fry and will think about how to use the remaining 5PP. I will use them all!!

Yes feeling deprived on a diet is the worst feeling ever! If a food is outright banned, then you somehow crave it more..think it's just the idea of forbidden fruit!

I'm on Weight Watchers Core Plan..I lost weight successfully on it years ago, got to a goal weight of 9stone then, kept it off for a few years but I was depressed for a bit and comfort ate! It is much easier doing it second time around though so there are some upsides :p The Core Plan is basically a list of food you can eat freely from, then you have 21 old WW points for treats. I try not to eat the treat points although sometimes I will have a sneaky slice or two of bread! (Bread's not on the list lol!)

I find I don't use the Points sensibly so the Core Plan makes me eat natural food and cook from scratch. The food list on the Core Plan is pretty long-I think they may be calling it "filling foods" now?? I've been using the WW materials on my own so I'm not sure

Bless u getting soaked! Looks a yummy day :) xx

The core plan sounds pretty good. I guess it's all about what works for you. As for 'banned' food, too true, you do suddenly seem to crave things you wouldn't normally be remotely interested in :p

I notice your goal weight is 6st 12 - that seems incredibly low?

Hope everyone has a good day x

Nah it's an okay BMI for my height. I am an apple shape so that is part of the reason for the slighter lower weight too. When I'm a lower weight, there obv isn't as much of a tummy!:p Toning and exercise will be able to help things along too of course :)

Hi all,
I'm sat watching the horrendous pictures from the news. Whatever is this country coming to when people actively destroy their surroundings :(

Menu:
30g Special K 3PP
142ml Skimmed milk 1PP
WW yogurt 1PP

50g Smoked salmon 2PP
Salad 0PP
Velvet crunch 2PP
WW yogurt 1PP
Special K bar 2PP

WW quiche 9PP
Salad 0PP
Sugar-free jelly 0PP

Made mini-cupcakes with Alex again today... so pointed 8PP for one small cake and tasting :p

29/29PP

We're off to computer club tomorrow morning (last one, sadly, Alex will miss it) then swimming in the afternoon, all being well. x

Ooooo cupcakes! Yummy! Enjoy swim xx

Morning all,
I'm still horrified by the extent of the news this morning. Last night was compelling viewing - so many appeared to be children, what happened to parenting? (Sorry, mini rant).

Today's menu plan:
1 x tspn Flora Pro-activ 0PP
5g Bonne Maman 0PP
Marmite 0PP
50ml Skimmed milk 0PP

Salad 0PP
Velvet Crunch 2PP

110g Salmon fillet 6PP
Jack Daniels glaze 1PP
Salad 0PP
WW strawberry yogurt 1PP
Frusli raisin & hazlenut 3PP

Snacks:
1.5 x Mini cupcake 8PP

28/29, 1PP to use.

Better get moving, physio first then computer club. Have a good day all xx

Last edited:
How bizarre, I couldn't find my diary on the listing but had to search via my subscriptions. Must be having a senior moment lol.

Took Alex swimming again this afternoon - I'll be turning into a mermaid soon.

1 x Hovis white medium w/Marmite 2PP
20g Special K 2PP
142ml Skimmed milk 1PP

Salad 0PP
Skips 2PP
WW peach yogurt 1PP
Frusli hazelnut and raisin 3PP

Homemade pizza using Warburton square wrap 7PP
Skinny cow lolly 2PP

1 and a bit x Homemade mini cupcake 8PP

29/29PP

What a rubbish day food-wise. Lunch was on the run and I've just gone to cook my dinner and have forgotten to defrost the salmon. Not as I'd planned at all...

2 x Hovis white medium with marmite 4PP
WW black cherry yogurt 1PP

Skips 2PP
WW yogurt 1PP
Yorkie chocolate bar 3PP

150g baked beans 3PP
Skinny Cow lolly 2PP

Snacks:
2 x mini cupcakes (I'll be glad when they've gone!) 10PP

29/29PP probably the most rubbish day so far on full points. Heigh ho.

Have booked Alex in for a 1:1 swimming lesson next week - see how we get on before committing to anything longer term lol.

Weigh in tomorrow... Aside from today, I think I've used my points well and eaten all dailies.

Back