DoingItForMe weight loss diary

Great to hear you are doing well Micheala . You have been a great support to me too. Its great Alex doesnt need to have surgery at the moment . I can imagine how you felt :sigh:. You are getting so close to your goal now . well done you :D:D

Great news about Alex :) well done for ur loss! Hope ur well darling xx

Hello ladies,

We had a lovely weekend away and was pretty sensible food-wise yet still enjoyed myself. However once back I have craved (and eaten!) sugar like it's going out of fashion. TOTM meant I felt rotten and so hungry too. Result was a 2lb gain. :cry:Anyway, I'm back on the wagon and just want to draw a line under the week and start again. Felt so ashamed I just couldn't even come here!!

Today's food:
20g Special K 2PP
142ml skimmed milk 1PP
WW yogurt 1PP

56g Tuna 1PP
2 x Hovis white medium 3PP
Salad 0PP
Velvet Crunch 2PP
WW yogurt 1PP
Special K cereal bar 2PP

90g Chicken breast 2PP
Amoy noodles & S&S sauce 8PP
Veggies 0PP

Snack size Twirl 5PP
WW yogurt 1PP
29/29PP

Thanks Jo, I feel better being back on track rather than fighting with myself.

30g Ready Brek (made with water) 4PP
WW yogurt 1PP
50ml skimmed milk 0PP

Chicken caesar salad 10PP (guesstimate)
Small Twirl 5PP

2 x Hovis white medium 4PP
56g Tuna 1PP
Salad 0PP
Velvet Crunch 2PP
Boots Shapers Popcorn 2PP
WW yogurt 1PP

29/29PP

Another weekend gone :( Just two more days with Alex before he goes back to school on Wednesday and then to his new mainstream school on Thursday.

30g Ready Brek (with water) 3PP
WW yogurt 1PP
50ml skimmed milk 0PP

2 x Hovis white 3PP
56g Tuna 1PP
Salad 0PP
Velvet Crunch 2PP
Special K cereal bar 2PP
WW yogurt 1PP

WW crustless quiche 7PP
Salad 0PP
Twirl 5PP
Pink n White 1PP
WW yogurt 1PP
Boots popcorn 2PP (didn't eat it yesterday so tonight's treat instead lol)
29/29PP

U will have that pesky gain off in no time :D x

Had a lovely day today, took Alex to the marine aquarium. Thankfully it was relatively quiet and we had a lovely time. Alex was delighted when he spotted ice-creams in the cafe!! Such pleasures are those of a four year old boy (and his mummy!).

30g Ready Brek 3PP
50ml skimmed milk 0PP
WW yogurt 1PP

Ham and tomato sandwich 7PP (guesstimate but not much ham in it lol)
Choc shortbread 8PP (whoops!)

90g Chicken breast 2PP
Amoy noodles and S&S sauce 8PP
Cabbage, carrots, onion 0PP

29/29PP might have something later so that'll be a few weeklies :)

Hope everyone is ok. x

Sounds like a really nice day :D xx

Hi Micheala , hope things are back on track for you . I am battling away!! but have had a fairly good week so far. I hope Jo is over her opperation and on the road to recovery. Should have asked her to get her hubbie to just log on and tell us how she is doing. Hope Alex enjoyed his first few days back at school.

Sorry ,Just realised Jo's hubby Keith had come on her diary to say she was through the op .

Hope ur ok Michaela :) x

Hi Micheala. hope you are feeling O.k . Its not easy is it to get back on track . I am kinda there now again . I was starting to feel really unhealthy and my clothes were bulging again so I had to get back on track. Giving up for me is not an option . miss you on here . talk to us and let us know how you are doing . I need all my support team !!!!

Just thought I ought to check back in to show I'm still alive lol. What a week or so.... everything has been madness. Have had a few bad days (WW-wise) but in the bigger picture this is but a blip. Our kitchen was stripped out on Friday leaving us with a microwave and toaster. Fingers crossed we might have an oven tomorrow (no guarantee but certainly a possibility) which will make eating sensibly so much better. Everything here is at critical level stress-wise, DH is really stressed with work etc so I'm just kicking back a little just now. Will get back on here in a few days when I've got time to breathe lol. Michaela x

Good to hear from you Micheala . I know whats its like tobe without a kitchen . We painted ours last year so for 2 days everything was covered and that was crazy . cant imagine it for a week !! and with small kids . Hope everything is shipshape soon and it will be worth it in the end to have a lovely new Kitchen . :D:DTalk soon .

Hugs! Look forward to u getting bk to us xx

Hugs chick! Hope u have taken an impromptu hol and haven't left us xx

*waves madly!*
Hi all,
Chaos reigns here... I do have a fabulous new oven and grill which has revolutionised eating for the past few days lol. Worktops are being delivered/fitted on Friday so fingers very tightly crossed we will have a hob and sink then too - just depends how the tops go etc as to whether the appliances get up and running! It's been madness here but light is starting to filter through.

Food-wise has been hit and miss, last week saw a Pizza Hut pizza and fish and chips and a 1.25lb gain! I've been back on track since Sunday and all feels much better. The last three weeks have been gain, loss, gain... Friday's WI will show a loss, I am confident.

In order to keep me on track I bought a new pair of jeans yesterday that fit beautifully... no way am I going to gain weight and not wear them.

Hubby and I are away for the weekend but I'm going to be as sensible as I can and if the worst happens then I'll be back on track on Monday. This is for life not just a week ;)

I've really missed you all and will catch up with diaries... thanks for chasing me up :)

Michaela x

Hectic and chaos really does sum this place up at the moment but it will be worth it, I'm sure!

Today's menu:
30g Ready Brek 3PP
50ml Skimmed milk 0PP

Vegetable cup-a-soup 2PP
2 x Hovis white 3PP
WW yogurt 1PP
Frusli bar 3PP

2 x Hovis white (again lol) 3PP
150g baked beans 3PP
Twirl 5PP
Penguin 3PP
Yogurt 1PP
27/29pp will find something for 2PP

DoingItForMe said:
Hectic and chaos really does sum this place up at the moment but it will be worth it, I'm sure!

Today's menu:
30g Ready Brek 3PP
50ml Skimmed milk 0PP

Vegetable cup-a-soup 2PP
2 x Hovis white 3PP
WW yogurt 1PP
Frusli bar 3PP

2 x Hovis white (again lol) 3PP
150g baked beans 3PP
Twirl 5PP
Penguin 3PP
Yogurt 1PP
27/29pp will find something for 2PP

Mmmmmm beans on toast:) how come hovis white is only 3pp for 2 slices that's really good!

xxx

Hi Micheala , Hope you have a beautiful new kitchen at this stage .. The hassle will be all worth it. Im struggling at the moment .hows it going for you ??

Back