dominoes? not me thanks

louisa26

:D last night my friend and her fiance came round for a meeting with their florist and had dominoes (they did ask first) and i had my soup....

arent i a good girl hehehe

Ohhhhhhhhhhh you meant Pizza!!! I thought they had the game with them (you know, little black rectangles ... white spots!!)
Surely this must mean I'm making progress as I'm not automatically thinking food???

Well done you for not succumbing to temptation!! :D

mmmmm, dominos! well done that must have been hard!!!!

Dominos_simpsons.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhh you meant Pizza!!! I thought they had the game with them (you know, little black rectangles ... white spots!!)
Surely this must mean I'm making progress as I'm not automatically thinking food???

ROFL!

I thought exactly the same - I was thinking, "what is she getting at? Is she too cool to play dominos or something?"

It was only when I read your comment that I understood. :rolleyes:

Well done OP :)

:rotflmao::rotflmao: Obviously making good progress hun xxx

You are a better woman than I, I wouldn't let hubby have a pizza while i'm on CD for all the money in China. If he wants take aways, that's where he eats them....away! :)

Well done - Joe

ROFL!

I thought exactly the same - I was thinking, "what is she getting at? Is she too cool to play dominos or something?"

It was only when I read your comment that I understood. :rolleyes:

Well done OP :)

...I thought that too, and then thought 'why not dominoes?, at least it will pass the time and take your mind off eating' :D

Back