dominos pizza???

tinkerbell*

Ummmmmm Chocolate
I am going to start S/W but have just seen a dominos pizza advert! dominos pizza is my nemesis!!!
i love it sooooo much!
i was wondering... can u still eat pizza with S/W?
maybe not dominos pizza but a goodfellas? or is this totally off limits? if not how big slice can u have, does it come under a syn?how many?

thank you

Awwwww dominos pizza... *dribble,dribble,dribble*

I am going to start S/W but have just seen a dominos pizza advert! dominos pizza is my nemesis!!!
i love it sooooo much!
i was wondering... can u still eat pizza with S/W?
maybe not dominos pizza but a goodfellas? or is this totally off limits? if not how big slice can u have, does it come under a syn?how many?

thank you

Awwwww dominos pizza... *dribble,dribble,dribble*

said goodbye to dominos!!! lol

pizza is really high sins on SW, unless you make the free Smash based pizza (see recipe thread), or you could use your sins on a packet of pizza base mix and make your own.

the only way you can eat decent pizza is to limit yourself to 1 or 2 slices - an impossible thing for me. :D

I love the double decedence base, mmmmmmmmm dominos. there's gotta be about 100 syns in one of those.
I also love the garlic and herb sauce. mmmm i want one now!!!

The syn values of Domino's Pizzas vary with each variety, from around 7 syns per slice of a 9.5" pizza to around 25 syns per slice of a 12" pizza.

The key to success is to learn to generally change our eating habits to more healthy, fulfilling options, but learning to work "treats" into the plan so you don't feel deprived of a normal life. Personally, something with a high syn value that is hard to get around, like Domino's, I would reserve these sorts of things for a special occasion rather than a regular occurrence, and budget for it in your weekly syns. But that's just me.

I believe if you look around, you will find recipes for Slimming World versions of pizza that may be worth trying. Finding a healthy alternatives is quite fun really, exploring new foods and flavours. And of course, the reward of that effort is obvious. :)

i'm ashamed to admit i used to have a dominos weekly to myself with chicken kickers, god no wonder i'm so big

i can eat an entire LARGE pizza hut pizza - oh how i crave pizza hut!

i still have a sbbq steak and cheese 10" pizza and garlic bread every thursday night after weigh in. its my weekly treat that keeps me going ive only gained once since i started and that was when i went on holiday so for now its working for me and i can get away with the weekly treat. i know as i lose more weight there may omea time where i cant get away with it no more lol will cross that bridge when i come to it

It says Pasta Hut on the advert, but I dont think its changes, I think its just a play on words for the advert. Ive never been a big pizza fan! x

I love Dominos vegi volcano is amazing (haven't had one since I have started SW) the other day my best friend and OH had one each!!! the day before WI so I thought I had better not risk it, oh it smelt so good I was drooling it's times like that I am glad i don't eat meat or I would have stolen a slice.

pfft - try working in the pizza industry

*sigh* Pizza is amazing. I hold my hand up and admit to eating a whole medium Domino's (with reduced fat mozzarella lol!) on Thursday after the killer of days at work. I've never been under that much stress!
But I enjoyed it, have put it behind me and will completely ignore the pizzas in the freezer that OH insists on having in for 'emergencies' :eek:

I had a Dominos tonight as a special treat with loadsa friends! :D
But I'm back on track tomorrow :)

I love pizza, but the threat of the high syn value scares me!!!
I make my own on a green day and I dont feel I miss out!
I love pepperoni though...oh and the garlic and herb dip!!

Back