doner on induction

abz

Gold Member
it doesn't seem like you should be able to have a doner kebab on induction, but i was wondering whether you could have doner meat... it seemed worth an ask :D

abz xx

I wouldn't risk it for a kebab!

nah. neither would i. it was more curiosity than anything else... certainly not if there's the potential for that many carbs...

Hmmm, interesting, I ate donner during induction, most Friday nights along with a bottle of wine, but then I did have a hell of a lot to lose.

Jim are all calories treated equally do you think? What I mean is, the more you have to lose, the faster you will lose it until you reach a point? Anyone any idea how this can be the case? I would think it is more a correlation of weight loss compared to the number of calories the body has been used to, then moves on a sliding scale down as calorie intake decreases. Sorry about the hijack!

I think it's because you use more calories when you are larger TT and that's why I lost so quickly. Hmm or did I? I thought I did, I was happy losing 2lbs a week every week with the odd whooshie of 3 -5 lbs, that was pretty much a stone every 2 months, I thought that was fast. Who knows maybe I'd have lost more each week without the donner and wine indulgence on a Friday night, especially as my weigh in was Saturday morning. :D

Having said that, I was weighing daily and didn't notice an increase between Friday and saturday love.

Back