Donkey's journey to deal with disordered eating and lose 6 stone!

Only have 2000 more words to write for my dissertation. I'm going to have to tweak things and move them around but it's totally doable, only I'm really tired! Argh! Also I feel like I have a bottomless stomach today - I'm constantly hungry! Even with my usual 5ish litres of water I just want to eat!
Been snacking all day on fruit and had a big salad with ham and pasta earlier and my stomach is rumbling -_-
Cooked a big box of pasta last night so might have a dip into that a bit later if I'm still going with this writing. Wonder if there's a link between being tired and being more hungry :hmm:

I love frozen grapes! Yum! I freeze them and take to them to work. By the time i eat them, they are like frozen slushy sweets! People think i am odd when i get them out of my lunch box at break!

Oh, and with the yogurt you dont want to freeze it for long or it will just turn into ice and be horrid. Leave it in for half and hour or so and give it a stir and then pop it in for a bit more

Yeah, frozen grapes are good. I do the same and bring them into work so they are probably out of the freezer a couple of hours when I'm eating them. Too long and they go a bit too mushy though. Tried freezing strawberries and chunks of melon too but they weren't good at all...

Yeah, frozen grapes are good. I do the same and bring them into work so they are probably out of the freezer a couple of hours when I'm eating them. Too long and they go a bit too mushy though. Tried freezing strawberries and chunks of melon too but they weren't good at all...

I love frozen grapes! Yum! I freeze them and take to them to work. By the time i eat them, they are like frozen slushy sweets! People think i am odd when i get them out of my lunch box at break!

Oh, and with the yogurt you dont want to freeze it for long or it will just turn into ice and be horrid. Leave it in for half and hour or so and give it a stir and then pop it in for a bit more

Thanks for the yoghurt advice, I'll have to time them better lol. Maybe I need to let the grapes thaw a little bit longer, they just tasted awful. Well actually there was practically no taste, it was more just...ice.

I just had an orange mullerlight with chocolate shavings in it. YUM. Time to go to bed though I think. So much to write tomorrow. Wish I could be an early bird and not come alive at midnight instead!

Hey donkey, just read your story. Really hoping slimming world helps you, it's a brilliant plan! Well done on such a big loss in your first week. Keep up the good work :) x

Hey donkey, just read your story. Really hoping slimming world helps you, it's a brilliant plan! Well done on such a big loss in your first week. Keep up the good work :) x

Thanks very much Chipmunk :) You've done really well yourself by the look of it!

2 essays and a dissertation written. Thank.God.For.That.

Do have a problem with submitting the dissertation though, it's due today and the link on the intranet has vanished so I've emailed someone in the department in the hope that they aren't on annual leave like the official dissertation person is. Going to have to ring them in the morning I guess if they don't get back to me.
But at least it's written.

I've munched my way through writing today, feel like I've had way too much and my tummy is not happy. Might be the yoghurts - lactose and I don't quite see eye to eye lol. Had quite a few peaches and realised my entire face was red and tingling. Then realised that peaches are from birch trees, which is the one tree pollen I have issues with. Oops. I'll have to cut back now, which is a shame because I'm really not a fruit person and I'm down a fruit now! never mind.

Off to bed, migraine is a-brewing!

Well I'm a little annoyed as I've just found out that the postman seems to have stolen my Baby Oleg from comparethemarket! They say it was sent ages ago so the only explanation is that it's been taken, as it's pretty obvious what's in those boxes! Hmph.

In other news, found out that mini milks are only 1.5 syns so decided I'd have one. They're definitely not as good as I remember them being as a kid!

My sergei took ages to arrive so don't panic yet! Congrats on finishing your dissertation.

My sergei took ages to arrive so don't panic yet! Congrats on finishing your dissertation.

Its been months and it was finally sent out through royal mail well over a month ago so it's definitely been taken. My Sergei didn't take this long! It takes up to 90 days before they can send it out but once it's sent it is normal royal mail times. Seems like another parcel is missing too, a gift from my friend. Time to contact the sorting office, never had things go missing before. :/ Thank you though, great to have it done!!

Congratulations on completing! Hope you managed to submit without a problem. I haven't had a mini milk in so long! I remember the strawberry ones being my fave xx

Got it submitted after some frantic emails! I'd been taken off the list for the module lol.
I had the strawberry today - definitely not as good as I remember I'm afraid!

Made cauliflower rice and veg for dinner. Not overly impressed especially since I nearly grated my finger off in the process - think I'll stick to baked cauli on the future.

Weigh in tomorrow at 5.30. Last week I didn't really eat after noon and barely drunk after 2 ish - just sips, enough to stave off potential migraines. Not too sure how to handle Tuesdays with eating and drinking because of WI. I don't want to skew results. Hmm.

Hi donkey!
Well done on gettting your dissertation done and submitted :)
On the theme of ice cream i think twisters are only about 4 or 5 syns

Hi donkey!
Well done on gettting your dissertation done and submitted :)
On the theme of ice cream i think twisters are only about 4 or 5 syns

Thanks! :D
A twister after WI tomorrow it is then! Those I know I like!

I love twisters, i have my tongue pierced and when i lick round the edge of them it scraps all the icecream out of the groove

Well done on finishing all your work, you won't know what to do with yourself will you :)

Thanks! Unfortunately I now move on to the exams, sooo for another month at least I'll be complaining about the workload, even if I'm just sat there looking at it instead of tackling it lol

Back