Donnajt's 2011 Starting All Over Again Diary

Do you think I can stick to SW until my 40th birthday in April?

• Yes

Votes: 30 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thinking of you Donna, hope you are coping ok XX

WELL I finally bit the bullet...been wallowing in self pity cos I am a big fat loser who won't be wearing her wedding dress on 11th April, mission failed miserably

But lightbulb moment, my operation is set for 4th April (HOORAY!), we find out tomorrow is mum's tumour has shrunk enough to be surgically removed (pray for us please!)...so I have picked myself up, dusted myself off and yes I am a big fat loser, who has REJOINED CLASS TONIGHT...I weigh a miserable 15stone 12...so ladies please keep me on track i need you xxxxx

hi donna welcome back to minimins and don't beat urself up u've been through so much the last few months ur back thats all that matters and everyone is rooting for you. will say a little prayer for ur mum x good to see u back xx

Welcome back honey
**lots of love**

Welcome back Donna, I'm in the same situation, I've been feeling down about my sisters cancer, she had her mastectomy yesterday, I'm back on track now. We need to be healthy too :) take care hun and good luck xx

Hello lovely Donna,

Glad to see you back my love. Guess what- I too weigh a miserable 15 stone 12. Not been on track at all so how about we do it together?

What are you aiming for target weight?

What day do you weigh at class and I might join you in weighing that day! I don't go to class but I promise to check in every week :)

Fingers and toes crossed for your mum tomorrow.

Lovely to see you back honey xx

Getting back on here AND joining class are two humungous steps to shaking off the wobble Donna! Well done and I can't wait to start thieving your recipes again :)

Just popped on to say good news...the cancer has shrunk and the cancer cells within the tumour are dying off (they turn to pus apparently well thats how oncologist described it), mum has no fluid left on lung and there is no trace of cancer cells on the lung..just to be sure, mum is having 3 more rounds of chemo (not so heavy duty this time) and then look have full hysteroctomy July - cancer free by mid September am thrilled but so tired i cannot keep my eyes open zzzzz

Back