Donnajt's 2011 Starting All Over Again Diary

Do you think I can stick to SW until my 40th birthday in April?

• Yes

Votes: 30 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Good luck at WI - you'll be fine!! x

Wow Donna that's amazing!!
Well done you honey you deserve it x

I know! Time has done a weird stop start thing where sometimes it's rushing by (when I think about how much we've got to do) and standing still (waiting for my 20 week scan). I'm trying really hard to enjoy it as much as possible but it's a bit tricky when I'm exhausted and have a headache all the time... Hopefully that should ease soon though so I can get on with nesting!

That's fantastic. Well done on your loss. You must be delighted :)

Gail x

thanks! busy week this week am trying to get everything ready for meg's 11th (boo hoo!) birthday tomorrow, got loads of family popping in after school and then 12 girls for sleepover, saturday clean up, start cooking for big family tea on sunday afternoon about 30 people!

just made egg fried rice its delish!

Just a quickie had my operation last week, didn't come out of the anaesthetic well so was kept in for a wonderful 24 hours, had such a lovely rest!!! Basildon Hospital and esp the staff are wonderful!!!!

so have not stopped eating and today is my 40th birthday, can't even get my thigh into my wedding dress but i am happy cos i have achieved so much in the last 10 years!!!!

Am off for dinner tonight (non sw) and back to class tomorow, i cant work for next 5 weeks so i shall be around a lot more

enjoy the sunshine everyone, donna x

What a great attitude Donna, there is more to life than your weight and we should never forget it! Hope you have a fab fab fab birthday and get spoilt rotten :)

5 weeks off work seems like a dream when you can't be bothered going in on a Monday morning, but might turn out to be quite depressing. There's only so much Jeremy Kyle a human can take! Hope you get lots of rest in but find not-too-strenuous things to do as well :)

:birthday::birthday::birthday:

Hope you have a wonderful day honey and a fab meal out tonight xxx

Glad your op went well, hope you're recovering well too and good luck getting back on the wagon - but don't beat yourself up if you don't get straight back on it - you need to concentrate on your recovery for now.

Well done you xx

sorry i missed your birthday! hope you have a good one!

Back