Donnajt's 2011 Starting All Over Again Diary

Do you think I can stick to SW until my 40th birthday in April?

• Yes

Votes: 30 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
and another...

Honey & Mustard Chicken - 4 syns entire recipe
6 chicken drummers or thighs (skin removed)
50ml chicken stock
1tbsp honey
2 tsp dijon mustard
1 tbsp white wine or rice vinegar
2 tsp sweetener
2 tbsp parsley flakes
3 garlic cloves crushed

Preheat oven 200c/400f
Place chicken in oven proof dish.
Mix all ingredients and pour over chicken
Bake for 30-40 mins, basting from time to time
Serve and pour left over sauce over chicken, delish!

100_5328.jpg

I can't remember who i copied this recipe from, but would like to say its delicious thank u v much x

last one for today...

SW Mag Chocolate & Apricot Brownies
Makes 24, 4 syns each
3 1/2 oz/100g low-fat spread suitable for baking
8 level tbsp drinking chocolate powder
4 tbsp Splenda Granulated
2 1/2 oz/71g caster sugar
3 eggs
3 1/2 oz/100g self-raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
9oz/255g dried apricots
1 tsp vanilla essence

Preheat your oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4 and line a 12x18in/30x20cm baking tin with non-stick baking parchment. Melt the low-fat spread in a pan, remove from the heat and stir in the drinking chocolate, Splenda Granulated and sugar. Add the eggs and whisk until well blended.

Sift in the flour and baking powder and stir. Chop the apricots, add to the mixture along with the vanilla essence, and mix. Pour into the tin and bake for 18-20 minutes or until just set (it will firm up as it cools). While it is still warm, turn the mixture out onto a board and cut into 24 brownies.

100_5326.jpg

so good...and really easy to make, you literally need a small saucepan and your baking tin

Honey & Mustard Chicken - 4 syns entire recipe
6 chicken drummers or thighs (skin removed)
50ml chicken stock
1tbsp honey
2 tsp dijon mustard
1 tbsp white wine or rice vinegar
2 tsp sweetener
2 tbsp parsley flakes
3 garlic cloves crushed

Preheat oven 200c/400f
Place chicken in oven proof dish.
Mix all ingredients and pour over chicken
Bake for 30-40 mins, basting from time to time
Serve and pour left over sauce over chicken, delish!

100_5328.jpg

I can't remember who i copied this recipe from, but would like to say its delicious thank u v much x

i think i'm chickened out for this week, but def gonna make this...

I'd be more than welcome if you sent them my way..:D

If they could do successful boob transplantation, I'd gladly swap, I'll tell ya.

I always have to go a size bigger in tops, no matter what my weight, because they just get in the way. I'd love to be a B cup!

:D

Hey you. I havent been around much this week as little one has decided naps are for wimps and have barely had time to make and eat lunch and shes up again so have really only posted snippets of my own diary and not being able to browse the wonderful world of minimins. Blah blah, anyway....................YOU.

1. Fantastic first week weight loss, over the moon and back again? God it feels good to have a great loss dosent it, certainly spurs u on for the next week (note to self: eat everything from Donnajt diary last week :D)

2. Great news to hear your mum is home. x

3. The photo isnt bad at all. And anyways arnt Before pictures supposed to look a bit worse than your after photos. Looking forward to next months photo skinny!

x

Just to let you know Philli is only a HEB on green not a HEA on any plan, it is a choice for it's protein rather than calcium. May hve to bump up your syns a bit..

*runs away*

oh don't run away, thanks for that i did think it prob wasn't but i had eaten so little that day, prob only had a tablespoon of it as there is over half the dip left in the fridge (it goes a long way cos of the yogurt) and six of us had some, so i have prob got away with it..unlike last night's chinese and this morning's mcdonalds muffin :mad::mad: and i didn't enjoy either!!! so v few syns for me between now and tuesday

If they could do successful boob transplantation, I'd gladly swap, I'll tell ya.

I always have to go a size bigger in tops, no matter what my weight, because they just get in the way. I'd love to be a B cup!

:D

Hey get to the back of the queue - Allie asked to swap with me lol. I feel so uncomfortable with mine, I love to turn clock back and be a 34b, i could wear anything and go braless!!!

Thank you for my lovely rep comment, you are an inspiration and its fab to have you back on the boards x

Ok - I have confessed to a chinese but worst still a sausage & egg mcmuffin this morning - it was gross but Paul was so upset (because it would have been his dad's birthday and once again his poxy bros/sisters all went out and he wasn't invited, he is fishing today and woke us all up (grrr!) at 7am with tea and muffins and i didn't have heart to refuse...anyway another excuse but the muffin was gross. So stupid to eat, so now I am going to try and only eat 3-4 syns per day between now and tuesday...just hope i don't gain

Hey you. I havent been around much this week as little one has decided naps are for wimps and have barely had time to make and eat lunch and shes up again so have really only posted snippets of my own diary and not being able to browse the wonderful world of minimins. Blah blah, anyway....................YOU.

1. Fantastic first week weight loss, over the moon and back again? God it feels good to have a great loss dosent it, certainly spurs u on for the next week (note to self: eat everything from Donnajt diary last week :D)

2. Great news to hear your mum is home. x

3. The photo isnt bad at all. And anyways arnt Before pictures supposed to look a bit worse than your after photos. Looking forward to next months photo skinny!

x

the thing about the pic is that i was terrified to have it taken as there is a worst pic taken a couple of days before xmas, i am ill, my hair is scraped back, i am wearing a pair of way too big maternity jogging bottoms and this huge old hoodie of paul's, its what makes me determined to lose weight. One day i hope to be brave enough to share but it sure aint pretty!!!

Thanks for popping in, how old is madam now? Noah is trying not to sleep during the day, its a struggle keeping him in his routine as i work mon, tues and weds, thursday i basicallly have noah clinging to me and whingeing, friday we are almost back and today, he is already down for his 2 hour sleep bliss! am supposed to be doing ironing but its way more fun here xxx

My comfort trousers are my Batfink mens lounge trousers :p , and I have an awful picture of me in my Peruvian hat in bed lol I look terrible!. I woudnt let anyone near me with a camera when I had Bells Palsy, I looked like death. I think we always think we look awful in pictures, but I often get people say I look nice in something, and I think I look like grouch out of sesame street lol. We are our worst critiques init.

Don't worry about the slip ups- as long as you get back on the wagon you'll be fine. Just a shame you didn't enjoy it...

Week 2

Friday, 14 January 2010
...Day 4
B:
Yogurt and banana
L: Spaghetti, grapes, clementines
D: Chinese - ALL WENT HORRIBLY WRONG!

HEA: Milk
HEB: -
Syns: -
Exercise: Walk/Housework

Saturday, 15 January 2010
...Day 5
B:
Yogurt and banana
L: Spaghetti, grapes, clementines
D: Doner Kebab, SW Chips, Salad, Coleslaw

HEA: Milk
HEB: Pitta
Syns: Chilli Sauce (1)

Sunday, 16 January 2010
...Day 6
B:
Rice pud, clementines
L:
D: Roasted Carrots, Parsnip served with mash, gravy and pork stuffed with babybell and wrapped in bacon (I hate pork so hoping this lot disguise the taste - pork tastes like bad breath!)

HEA: Baby Bel (1/2), Milk for Tea (2 cups)
HEB:
Syns: Honey (1), Gravy (2)
Exercise: Housework
Job of the Day: god the list is never ending!

Busy day today, looked after my nephews yesterday, today up early Paul took Megan netball I got on with a week's worth of ironing!!! Been to Mr T, small top up shop, hoping my pork dinner is nice. Also got a lentil dahl in the slow cook for tomorrow's lunch (SaraC's recipe) will take some pics I promise

Hope you are all having fun-filled weekends, Paul in grumpy mood...

Back