Donnajt's 2011 Starting All Over Again Diary

Do you think I can stick to SW until my 40th birthday in April?

• Yes

Votes: 30 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Donna - pickled onions!

Asda are doing 2 x 1kg jars for £2

Thought I'd give you a heads up!

mmmm lamb, my favorite. I so wish we could get nice cuts of lamb here, we can in the summer, but none in the winter only fatty new zealand cuts.

Hey u, couldnt see the "Hell Yeah!" button so voted Yes for "Do you think I can stick to SW until my 40th birthday in April? "

Diary is fab as ever.

x

Hi Donna, I've really enjoyed your diaries so far and recipes. My first WI after rejoining last week is Wednesday. Hoping EE is the way forward as used to do Red before.

My husband is for the first time going to be following the plan and eat pretty much the same as me.

He is 14st 3¾ (5' 10) :(

Jill

Hi Jill, my husband follows the plan but doesnt take it as seriously as me, makes me mad sometimes cos i spend hours making up lunch boxes and dinners and then you find him eating a starbar!!!

have you got a diary? point me in the direction, love a nose i do, donna x

Week 1

Monday, 10 January 2010
...Day 6
B:
missed due to work
L: coleslaw, laughing cow, banana, yogurt

D: chilli con carne, wedges, cheese
HEA: Milk for tea / 1 ex light laughing cow
HEB: Kelloggs FibrePlus bar
Syns: -
Exercise: Walk/Housework
Job of the Day: too many too list

Returned to work today, sadly 3 of my tenants have passed away and 7 more are in hospital so i have run up and down the scheme all day long. Was so busy i missed breakfast, i returned to my office at 1:30 and mistimed my sweet potato, it was rock hard and burn! Paul unwell with man flu again, so he cooked the most amazing chilli

Mum back in hospital, they have drained 3.5 litres off her abdomen today, if they can get another 1.5 litres off overnight, she can return home tomorrow (keep your fingers crossed), but she is feeling so much better

WEIGH IN TOMORROW...pray for me

Sunday;s Roast Lamb, mash, peas, parsnips, carrots, carrot & swede mash, onions, gravy
100_5321.jpg

Paul's delicious chilli, wedges & cheese
100_5322-1.jpg

Good luck Donna - both for your mum and for weigh in tomorrow (you'll be fine!)
Mmm that chilli looks yum, I'm doing the same for tea tomorrow.

Hope you get good news about your mum and glad she's feeling better x

Well done you!! :party0011:

Onwards and downwards! :)

Claire xx

WOWEEE That's amazing. You must be dancing on the ceiling!!

I bet Paul's jealous of your huge loss too! That'll teach him for cheating lol!

fantastic losses all round!! well done!

Thats fantastic Donna!! well done. Cant believe it - 8lbs!! YOu must have worked so hard for that. BRILLIANT BRILLIANT weight loss. xx

FANTASTIC result. You must be absolutely delighted. :clap::happy096:

Great start to a new year. Looking forward to another good week for you.

Gail x

Back