Donnajt's 2011 Starting All Over Again Diary

Do you think I can stick to SW until my 40th birthday in April?

• Yes

Votes: 30 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crikey that will be hard to beat this week, good for you.

First WI tomorrow morning (Wednesday)

Would be delighted with 3lbs :)

Week 1

Tuesday, 11 January 2010
...Day 7
B:
banana, yogurt
L: baked sweet potato, coleslaw, laughing cow, grapes

D: Stroppy Fellow pasta (3 syns)
HEA: Milk for tea / 1 ex light laughing cow
HEB: Kelloggs FibrePlus bar
Syns: 3 + a bar of chocolate- I deserve it
Exercise: Walk/Housework
Job of the Day: too many too list

8lbs nearer target...

Week 2

Wednesday, 12 January 2010
...Day 1
B:
yogurt, banana
L: tin spagetti, bunch of grapes (couldn't stop!), 2x clementines

D: pasta, tomato sauce, HEA Cheese
S: WW Bread, scrambled egg
HEA: Cheese
HEB: WW Bread
Syns: Milk (2)

Oh bliss - the end of my working week! Got home from work tonight and Megan was cooking dinner, a tomato sauce and spaghetti, was delish but not as delish as mine, she didn't cook much pasta, so I was hugry by 8pm, hence the scrambled egg and toast

Very tired...so am off to bed

OH before I go, good news Mum came home from hospital

wow Donna, well done on your weight loss.

I remember the first time I even did a diet, was weight watchers and my first week weight loss was just under 9lbs.

Sadly it just doesnt happen for me like that anymore. The PCOS which has definately got worse over the years means my weight losses are small. But as long as it is off and not on that is all good, right!!!

Congratulations, that is something to be proud of.

Roll up roll...

ready for a good laugh, these are the most sack of potato, miserable cow pictures, god knows why I look so orange - I haven't even got make-up on yet - just call me Kat Moon lol!

I am only sharing these as an incentive to stick to the plan, am gonna update each month...here goes, god feel sick!

100_5324-1.jpg
100_5323.jpg

Crikey that will be hard to beat this week, good for you.

First WI tomorrow morning (Wednesday)

Would be delighted with 3lbs :)

I lost 8.5lb :D
pity it wasn't next week, I would have been slimmer of the week

You look great and bravo for posting! My starting pics are locked in a password protected folder, haha! Won't be posting those until I have my "after" pics too! Big congrats on the loss too, you must be well happy! x

Hi Donna, can't see your pics from work computer but will have a nosey tonight - I am sure it's not as bad as you imagine! And you're off to a cracking start at re-losing the few gained pounds... :)

Bless Meg cooking the dinner !! :)

WOOWWW Missus!! Well done on such a fab loss!!!

I am going to try your Stroppy pasta this week but with Quorn fillets instead of chicken breast, hope you don't mind?

So glad your Mum is home too, hope she continues to get better :)

So glad your mum is home Donna - you must be so relieved and I bet she's really pleased too.

And don't be silly - your pics are fine silly. I agree you don't look very happy in them lol but you look gorgeous anyway!

Seen your grumpy photos!!! Gizza smile love, it might never happen ;)

You look pretty good to me Donna, as long as your boobs stick out further than your belly, it's all good :)

Seen your grumpy photos!!! Gizza smile love, it might never happen ;)

You look pretty good to me Donna, as long as your boobs stick out further than your belly, it's all good :)

i hate my boobs they look like bloody ski jumps! if i was rich i would have them disposed of immediately

Week 2

Thursday, 13 January 2010
...Day 3.6
B:
Yogurt and banana
L: Spaghetti, grapes, clementines

D: Honey & Mustard Chicken, Wedges, Salad
HEA: Philadelphia
HEB: Kelloggs FibrePlus bar
Syns: H&M Chicken (2), Milk for tea (2)

Busy day today, met up with a friend for a cuppa and a very overlong catch up! Then off to Tesco in prep for girls night - my lovely mum, auntie, sister and cousin came round to cheer Mum up and we had such fun...served SW wedges and SW choc & apricot brownies yum!

Don't be so hard on yourself, you look fab, and 35lb lighter than you did when you started your weight loss - bloody good work.
ENjoy your girls' night in - sounds fab :)

Recipe time...

SW Wedges (this is a really old but yummy recipe)
Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Butternut Squash, cut into wedges, put on tray, frylight add 2 tsp cumin seeds, 2 tsp rosemary, salt & pepper, high oven for about 45 mins, turning occassionally

Dip - 1x tub vlf garlic & herb philly, 50g ff nat yog, 2inch piece cucumber, finely chopped, fresh coriander, mix, leave in fridge to marinade

100_5329.jpg

Must have been good, they disappeared very quickly!

Back