Donnajt's 2012 Diary...yes I'm back!

Lunch: quiche. Onion marmalade. Beetroot. Pickled onions. Plum tomatoes. Cucumber. Radish

ForumRunner_20120521_152200.jpg

You are doing so well on the exercise. I think I'm going to download that app you mention.

Loving the sound of the onion marmalade, it sounds like my kind of thing. Could you (pretty) please tell me how to make it? :D And what on earth is this man vs food burger you speak of *intrigued smiliey*

How's everything going Ms Donna, you sound like you are doing really well this week?

xxx

Charleybarley said:
That looks fooking handsome!

Oh my this looks mighty fine nom nom got steak tomorrow I fancy it with noodles now are they the dried ones? Hope Uve had a good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Donna, just popping in as I've been quite neglectful when it comes to other people's diaries which is very naughty and rude of me because everyone has been so thoughtful and supportive with matters of the Mum kind!!

I'm very proud of you for how you're doing and how you're embracing the whole food/exercise concept!! You seem very motivated, and your food ideas and photos are inspiring as ever! I'm definitely making the cheese scones! I luurrve the Smash pizza base so will very much enjoy the cheese scones!!

Hope all's well in Donnaland! Looks like it is! XXX

Dinner. Coronation chicken rice broccoli

ForumRunner_20120523_010717.jpg

1x large onion, chopped
Chicken strips (I used the Blue & Yellow Frozen Strips from Tesco)
Frylite

Fry onions and chicken in pan (gentle heat) until onions go translucent and chicken is almost cooked

Add 2 tbsp tom puree, 2 tbsp mango chutney, 2 tbsp curry paste, lemon juice, tsp tumeric, chilli flakes.

Reduce to low heat and stir occasionally. Once chicken is cooked thru remove from heat.

Add 5tbsp fat free creme fraiche or fromage frais (i added more but just stir and taste til its how u like it). 8 syns for whole thing i had 1/3 so calling it as 3 syns)

Last edited:
Hey Hun, I hope you are doing well. Your diary this week is full of fab pics and exercise. Well done hun! X

Ello darlin. I remember you very well indeed. Welcome back. Excellent news about your mum sweetie, really good.

Forgive me, but i havent read the entire diary (yet) when the little tykes are all in bed tonight i will have a good mooch.

I have been arsing around with my weight since my wedding Last september and have put on 3 stone since - 1 stone in the past 3 weeks!. Cant decide what to do, SW,RC or WW. I try all 3 in one day then go on to chocolate when the girls are in bed - doh!

Enough about me, keep well, focused and gorgeous and catch u later.

x

W E I G H D A Y ! ! ! ! !
:scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale:

2.5lbs O F F ! ! ! !

I am in the 16's !!!!

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Well done - I am so pleased for you Donna, heaven knows you deserve it - I so desparately want to see "16" one day - I think you are doing fabulously - even know these last two weeks have been difficult for you, you have stayed on track like a FRIGGIN FREIGHT TRAIN - WOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

How did Paul do this week? And how is Megan getting on?

xxx

Back