HEB: Ryvitas

Syns: Crisps 9, Velvet Crunch 4 = 13/15

Exercise:

Daily:
* 5 min Abs Workout (Daniel Miller downloads on android phone) No
* 15 minutes on the exercise bike NO
* 10x up and down the stairs at home YES

Last edited:
Hey - well done you!!!! What a star, you deserved your savage boy and chips!!!!!

I am totes in love with the rocky road bars too. Mind you those peanut ones are fine too!

Well done girl, you are doing brilliantly .

Xx

Day 3: Saturday 01 July 2012
Breakfast: Banana

Lunch:
Picnic - Slow Roasted Lamb, Greek Salad, Chicken Fried Rice, Watermelon, Strawberries, Grapes, Nectarines
egg fried rice.jpglamb.jpgGreek Salad1.jpg
Dinner: -
HEA: Feta
HEB
: Hi Fi Bar

Syns: ? = 13/15

AND YES...I carried the watermelon!
watermelon.jpg

Exercise:

Daily:
* 5 min Abs Workout (Daniel Miller downloads on android phone) No
* 15 minutes on the exercise bike NO
* 10x up and down the stairs at home YES

Last edited:
Hey - well done you!!!! What a star, you deserved your savage boy and chips!!!!!

I am totes in love with the rocky road bars too. Mind you those peanut ones are fine too!

Well done girl, you are doing brilliantly .

Xx
I love the rocky road ones but they are way too moreish...pesky kids keep eating them as well!!

The peanut ones are my faves

Thanks for your lovely compliments and support, am making your chinese fried rice for picnic today xxx

Off for a picnic with the family today to celebrate my dad's 61st birthday, we are going to a lovely park that has a fishing lake so I intend on getting lots of walking in and for extra calorie burning - I shall be pushing my lovely lump Megan in her wheelchair

The sky is blue and the sun is shining here...fingers crossed it stays the same xxx

Have a lovely day xxx

Have a lovely day Donna - fingers crossed the weather stays this way. I how your dad has a lovely birthday too. X

OMG I am in love with Greek Salad.....
Greek Salad1.jpggreek salad2.jpg
I used two bags Naked Salad Leaves (any lettuce or leaves will do)
200g Feta which is 4x HEA but it served loads of us so I am just using it as my HEA for day
Baby Plum Tomatoes (roughly chopped)
Cucumber (roughly chopped small pieces)
Large red onion
Black olives (I used 24 so that's 3 syns) I counted this as 1 syn
Fat free dressing
No Sugar mint sauce

Throw together, mix well, I then put in tupperware dish, gave it a good shake and left in fridge, its divine

I can literally see myself making all my dinners around Greek Salad

donnajt said:
WARNING!!!! Rocky Road Hifi Bars are extremely dangerous!!!

Quite right!! I could EASILY eat the whole box, which would kind of be defeating the point wouldn't it lol! Gorgeous little specimens!!

Thanks for your reply! Well you keep up the good work of planning, making, and posting pics and recipes as its definitely going to help both yourself and others! I plan to spend an entire day soon studying all your ideas and jotting down lists and notes!! Defo love Mr Grapes! He rocks!! Remember The Munch Bunch...nostalgia!! Oh and of course Mr Naked Bashful Banana!! Cute! XXX

Just a quickie as I am off to work...last night's dinner...

Pastitsio, a traditional greek dish that I stole from Corkscrew

1 medium onion
3 garlic clove
¾ pt - 1pt vegetable stock
1tsp dried coriander leaf, dried basil, smoked paprika, parsley
1/2 tsp dried chilli
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1lb Extra Lean mince or Quorn Mince
14oz can chopped tomatoes
salt and freshly ground black pepper
8oz macaroni or other similar pasta
12oz fat free natural fromage frais
2 medium eggs, beaten
4 level tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese

1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4. Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic and place in a saucepan along with 142ml/¼ pt of the stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.

2. Stir in the oregano, cinnamon, Quorn/mince, tomatoes and remaining stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for a further 5 minutes. Season well.

3. Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil and cook the macaroni for 10-12 minutes until just tender. Drain well and mix into the Quorn mince. Pile into an ovenproof dish and place on a baking sheet.

4. Mix the fromage frais with the eggs and some seasoning and spoon over the top of the Quorn and macaroni. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and bake for 50 minutes until the topping is set and lightly golden.

I must admit I did add lots more chilli to spice it up and next time would probably leave the coriander out as hubby not a big fan

Served with new roasted pots and greek salad! (although I didn't have any pots)

Just a quickie as I am off to work...last night's dinner...

Pastitsio, a traditional greek dish that I stole from Corkscrew

1 medium onion
3 garlic clove
¾ pt - 1pt vegetable stock
1tsp dried coriander leaf, dried basil, smoked paprika, parsley
1/2 tsp dried chilli
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1lb Extra Lean mince or Quorn Mince
14oz can chopped tomatoes
salt and freshly ground black pepper
8oz macaroni or other similar pasta
12oz fat free natural fromage frais
2 medium eggs, beaten
4 level tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese

1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4. Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic and place in a saucepan along with 142ml/¼ pt of the stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.

2. Stir in the oregano, cinnamon, Quorn/mince, tomatoes and remaining stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for a further 5 minutes. Season well.

3. Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil and cook the macaroni for 10-12 minutes until just tender. Drain well and mix into the Quorn mince. Pile into an ovenproof dish and place on a baking sheet.

4. Mix the fromage frais with the eggs and some seasoning and spoon over the top of the Quorn and macaroni. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and bake for 50 minutes until the topping is set and lightly golden.

I must admit I did add lots more chilli to spice it up and next time would probably leave the coriander out as hubby not a big fan

Served with new roasted pots and greek salad! (although I didn't have any pots)

Hhmm this sounds lovely, I bet its nice with Lean Lamb Mince!

Hey hun

Me and your diary have missed you!!! Come back to us!!

Put your cheats behind you, look at how well you have done up to now and power on love!

Hi Donna, here to subscribe and steal al your scrummy recipes ;) Hope you're having a good week. How'd the BBQ go? xx

Hey Donna, just checking in- I don't spend nearly enough time here as i should these days and then I have to do some serious catching up all in one go!! You're still doing fab I see! Don't worry about this week's STS- you can nip that in the bud easily by next WI! And your food is still amazing me! I lost 1.5lb again this week, same as last week so pleased as punch! 1lb above original Target so happy enough bunny! XXX

Right I am back next 16 days 100% committed...I have a new toy which I used for the first time yesterday, my legs turned to jelly and I was a quivering wreck on the bed

Took Meg out in her wheelchair to collect the Avon books and got home 2.5 hours later - I was jogging pushing the wheelchair giving her wheelies etc...felt like a kid being allowed out to play with no parental supervision

I have a plan...I have moved my WI to Sunday for the next two weeks to maximise my weight loss as we are away from 30th

Have started spring cleaning the house .... windows all done - been clearing out all the kitchen cupboards and intend to get the kitchen at least finished today

Only 16 days until my holiday so focus is on weight loss and exercise to flatten my tum and tighten my bum !!!

Back