donnajt's "determined this will be my last ever diet!"

Do you have 1/3 superfree with every mea?

• Yes

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • No

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
Forgot to say I tried a pair of linen trousers on today expecting to not be able to get them past my knees and they slid over my hips and over my stomach - so excited 6 lovely new pairs of trousers - am going to go thru my wardrobe and freecycle all my "big" clothes, in size 18 bottoms and size 16 top - yahoo!

FAB!!!!!!! Keep up the good work.

Congrats on getting into smaller clothes, you must be so pleased! Don't go out spending a fortune on new clothes though... you'll be in the next size down in no time!!

Wow am loving this diary. Lots of great receipes and tips. Am going to bookmark it so I can cook all of your yummy dinners. Huge congrats on the weight loss, you are doing so well. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Wow am loving this diary. Lots of great receipes and tips. Am going to bookmark it so I can cook all of your yummy dinners. Huge congrats on the weight loss, you are doing so well. Keep up the good work!

Thank you - have you got a diary, I love reading other people's, I find them really inspirational and motivating!

Congrats on getting into smaller clothes, you must be so pleased! Don't go out spending a fortune on new clothes though... you'll be in the next size down in no time!!

No spare money this month - although I did get a cheeky little top in Matalan yesterday!) Noah's 1st birthday is only 2 weeks away and Megan's on school holidays - they are so expensive lol!

Been thru the wardrobe today and I had forgotten that I have 5 brand new xmas 2008 presents waiting to be worn - cos I was pregnant and put them away for 2009!

So Sorry everyone the Stroppy Fellow Pasta pic wont upload, hvae to wait til next time!

Have been feeling really dodgy the last few days - had a really upset stomach, really don't want to go WI on Tues cos I feel so bloated like I might pop!

Had busy weekend, on Saturday we went to Paul's nephew's 4th birthday - was forced to drink 1 small pimms but not a morsel of food passed my lips! Today I went to a Breast Cancer Teaparty - I paid my £5 and didn't eat a single thing - came home feeling quite angelic but I think the fact I feel so icky may just of helped. Won a lovely body butter in the raffle and meg (10) won a bright pink lacoste handbag - she is well chuffed I am dead jealous lol!

Too much info sorry!

Saturday 24 July, Day 5, Extra Easy
B:
Bacon, Scrambled eggs, Mushroom, Baked Beans, Grilled Toms (yuk! yuk! yuk!)
L: Yogurt, Banana (started to feel icky)

D: Chicken grilled, chilli sauce (2), salad (didn't stay in my tum for long!)
HEA : Milk
HEB : Hi Fi Bars
SYNS: Chilli Sauce (2), Chocolate (8) = 10/10 pimms ? Will have to use leftover syns from tues-fri
So jars of pickle onions eaten to date: 8
Really good day, slid into my size 18 linens and got a size 16 top from Matalan!Went to nephew's 4th birthday party, not even the tiniest morsel of food passed my lips, just remembered 1 small glass pimms? :mad:

Sunday 25 July, Day 6, Extra Easy
B: Banana (really not feeling well, stomach so upset)

L: Mugshot and roasted veg
D: Chicken and Stirfry noodles
HEB : Hi Fi Bars
SYNS: yesterday's pimms!

Another great day - back at work but went to a Breast Cancer Teaparty organised by my Mum's best friend, had a wonderful time, drank a diet coke and a glass of water, won a lovely body butter but my 10 year old won a bright pink lacoste handbang - I want it!!! Stomach still upset and just feel generally icky.

Did 30 mins on Just Dance tonight, such great fun - have treated myself to Just Dance Broadway as well

Hi Donna, sorry to hear you are feeling poorly :0(
Its Stanley's 1st birthday on 4th Aug and we are doing a little get together with family and friends and i'm cooking a big chilli and rice & jackets so i can stay in control, no idea what to get him as a prezzie though, i'm looking for inspiration, what will you be asking people to get Noah, so many people keep asking me what they should buy him and i dont have a clue what to say???
Are you having a party for Noah?
Hope you are feeling better soon x

Hope you're feelign better hun. I got weigh in tonight and don't feel like I have lost but you never know. Done a lot of green stodgey days this week. Stuck to the plan except a little blip I had last night :S
Dreading weigh in again :(

hey donna hope you are feeling better soon! xx

Hi Donna, sorry to hear you are feeling poorly :0(
Its Stanley's 1st birthday on 4th Aug and we are doing a little get together with family and friends and i'm cooking a big chilli and rice & jackets so i can stay in control, no idea what to get him as a prezzie though, i'm looking for inspiration, what will you be asking people to get Noah, so many people keep asking me what they should buy him and i dont have a clue what to say???
Are you having a party for Noah?
Hope you are feeling better soon x

We are going on a big family picnic - I am providing food for kids and all the adults bring there own - we started doing this last summer, my cousin did it for her little boy and we ended up having such a lovely time we have done it several times since. The party is pirate theme, am lucy mum is a profesional cake decorator so that comes free. As for presents, a couple have already suggested what they would like to buy and everybody else I have asked for winter clothes, Noah is obsessed with my henry hoover so i am going to buy him the baby henry in argos (it's age 3 but he drags my one around lol) and a bubble machine

Food wise I am going to make traditional kids party food and pack paul and I a slimming world packlunch and I will def provide beer/wine for our adult guests

Have you decided what you are doing for Stan-your-man?

Sorry for late update - its my anniversary and I have snuck on whilst Paul is in shower!!!

I GAINED A 1LB! Not upset I felt so rotten and bloated at WI yesterday even consultant asked if I was ill! Explained about stomach upset and guess what now I am constipated! She said its quite common for the body to seize up if you are dieting and pick up any kind of stomach bug, found this a bit reassuring but still having probs eating, am hoping for a decent loss next week so am going back to basics from tomorrow and forcing myself to eat

Managed a tuna/egg salad at lunchtime (will post pic tomorrow) and tonight we went to pub and was very naughty!

Happy anniversary!! Hope you had a lovely evening, and feel better soon x

Week 7

Start Date: Tuesday 06 June 2010
Start Weight: 16 8lbs (heaviest I have ever been)
Target Weight: 11 7lbs (ish)
Target Date: 05 April 2011, 6 days before my 40th birthday

Weight Loss last week: +1lbs
Total Weight Loss: -17.5lbs

Daily Fitness Programme (up each week)
  • 20 minute walk
  • 5 minutes on the exercise bike
  • 20 sit ups
  • 3x wii fit sessions
Week 7 Food Diary 26 July - 01 August 2010
Target weight loss this week: -3.5 (takes me to 1.5 stone lost)

Tuesday 26 July, Day 1, Extra Easy
B: WW Yog, Banana
L: Mugshot and grapes
D: Jambalaya (overcooked rice and it was a it mushy!) (5syns)
HEB : -
SYNS: Jambalaya (5) = 5

Week 7 Food Diary 26 July - 01 August 2010
Target weight loss this week: -3.5 (takes me to 1.5 stone lost)

Wednesday 27 July, Day 2, Extra Easy
B: WW Yog, Banana
L: Tuna & Egg Salad (delicious)
D: Anniversary Dinner (30 syns?)
HEB : -
SYNS: Shared combo - 30 syns? 70 over week - 35 to date

Back