donnajt's "determined this will be my last ever diet!"

Do you have 1/3 superfree with every mea?

• Yes

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • No

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
odd day!

Wednesday 03 August Day 2, Extra Easy
B: WW Yog, Banana
L: W Pasta in tomato sauce, stir fried rice and veg, I am going to no syn this lunch - Megan has been at summer school which ended today with the kids cooking lunch for their parents, as they used frylite ! i can't see any syns - the pasta was literally pasta with a tin of tomatoes tipped on top and the stir fried rice was undercooked with a few peppers and celery thrown into it bless them
D: Gino Di'Campo's Melanzane alla Parmigiana
HEA : Parmesan
HEB : Alpen Light
Syns: Mozzarella, curly wurly

So jars of pickle onions eaten to date: 9

I am having a terrible week! It was my Mum's birthday yesterday and my sisters, mum, cousin and sis-in-laws went into London to see Loose Women being filmed followed by a lunch at Pizza Express. Loose Women was brillant - did anybody see it on Friday? Kate Thornton, Cherie Houston, Carol McGiffin and Jane MacDonald were on the panel and they are all so tiny, guests were Louie Spence, Alan Carr and Gino D'Campo (who I have to say is bloody gorgeous!). Then we went to lunch and I had one of those light pizzas where there is no middle but a green salad with light dressing, the pizza topping was tomato base, spinach, small dollops of light mozzarella and chicken, to be honest I wasn't that impressed and wished I hadn't eaten but I had missed breakfast because the kids were playing up.

Anyway, it was a lovely day, today I have been super good, but tomorrow is my niece's christening and I have just baked a white chocolate and strawberry sauce cheesecake to take with me...

boo hoo I wanted my 1.5stone shiny!!!

Melanzane alla Parmigiana

Gino Di'Campo's Melanzane alla Parmigiana
- I'm not going to post the recipe just yet as the ingredients are way off, I need to tweak drastically as there was too much sauce, mozzarella and parmesan than necessary but enjoy the pics!

thurs29july_0094.jpg

plus a side of roasted veg (and a slice of roast beef)
thurs29july_0096.jpg

and served up
thurs29july_0100.jpg

Thursday 05 August Day 3, Extra Easy

L: WW bread, crabsticks, horseradish, plum toms, cucumber, large portion of carrot
D: Pasta Stroppy fellow (recipe and pic a few pages back)
HEA : Milk
HEB : WW Bread
Syns: Horseradish (1), Red Pesto (5) = 6

Friday 06 August Day 4, Extra Easy
B: -

L: Light Pizza in Pizza Express
D: Green Thai Curry, Rice
HEB : -
Syns: 1 million

Saturday 07 August Day 4, Extra Easy
B: -

L: WW Bread, Crabsticks, Horseradish
D: Pasta Stroppy Fellow
HEB : Bread
Syns: 3 Red Pesto

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE - I HAVE HAD A VERY PHYSICAL COUPLE OF DAYS, AM THROWING MEGAN AND HER FRIENDS AN "END OF YEAR 5" AFTERNOON TEA ON MONDAY, SO I HAVE BEEN DOING LOTS OF GARDENING, LOADS OF WALKING YESTERDAY IN LONDON AND WALKED TO TESCO AND BACK TODAY!

That cheese cake sounds lush :) I have had a bad weekend - it was a friend's birthday and I have drunk a little too much :(

I love this diary!! I was away for a few days last week and was 1lb up and have been feeling pretty crappy but this diary always makes me feel determined again.

I am holding my hands up and admitting to two horrendous days - paul and i have been so bad, I booked us both a week's holiday so we have missed WI this week, however, today we are both back on track, hope nobody else is struggling like i am at the moment

can anybody tell me syn values of cous cous, bachelors savoury rices etc my friend said they are free but i'm not sure

That cheese cake sounds lush :) I have had a bad weekend - it was a friend's birthday and I have drunk a little too much :(

Millie - i am so stupid i have been so bad sunday and monday but i didn't have a slice of cheesecake - what a numbnuts but then again, i did sample some when i was cooking it - there is a nice cheesecake recipe in this months mag - i might try it at some point

Start Date: Tuesday 06 June 2010
Start Weight: 16 8lbs (heaviest I have ever been)
Target Weight: 11 7lbs (ish)
Target Date: 05 April 2011, 6 days before my 40th birthday

Weight Loss last week: -3lbs
Total Weight Loss: -20.5lbs

Daily Fitness Programme (up each week)
  • 20 minute walk
  • 5 minutes on the exercise bike
  • 20 sit ups
  • 3x wii fit sessions
Week 9 Food Diary 10 Aug 2010
Target weight loss this week: -3.5 (Club 10 + 1.5 stone shiny)

Tuesday 10 August 1, Extra Easy
L: Chicken salad, no dressing
D: Tomato & bacon pasta, creamy garlic mushrooms thanks for recipe Sara) (3syns)
HEA : Cheese

HEB : Hifi
SYNS: Pasta 3 syns
So jars of pickle onions eaten to date: 10

How about this for a delicious treat!

Made this yesterday for Megan's teaparty to celebrate the end of year 5 and start of year 6

straw.jpg

literally couple of ounces of chocolate melted, juicy strawberries (and marshmallows) but fruit options endless, bung in fridge for as long as you can bear, enjoy! and then you can chop up melon (what I used to stick toothpicks into) to enjoy next day

Hey Donna, Well done for drawing that line... and wow your chocolatey fruity marshmallow concoction looks fab!! I bet everyone loved it!!
And how lovely of Megan to cook you tea - looks yummy!

Don't feel disheartened about your couple of days off - you've done amazingly well so far, and this is the first time you've veered off course (unlike myself who manages to do it at least once a week!!)
You've set yourself goals and I know you'll stick to them

Good luck!!

You got to be able to mix in "real" life with this plan and the good thing is that you can! You have got back on track which is great. Chocolate is great but getting on those scales and getting a loss is better. Well done. You have done amazingl well so far. The marshmallow thing looks ace. yummmmmmm...xxxxx

Back