donnajt's "determined this will be my last ever diet!"

Do you have 1/3 superfree with every mea?

• Yes

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • No

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
Thank you all so much for lovely messages, we are all coping, that's all I can say, trying to keep it secret from all the grankids, which is so hard, esp from Megan because we have already lost Paul's dad in february to cancer, so if she hears the C word, she will be in a terrible state.

Had a bit of a blow out on Sunday, but shall explain as I post my diaries

Week 9 Food Diary 10 Aug 2010
Target weight loss this week: -3.5 (Club 10 + 1.5 stone shiny)

Saturday 13 August, Day 5, Extra Easy
B: Banana
L: Pasta n Sauce
D: Roast lamb, roast potatoes, roast veg, gravy (2 syns)
HEA : Milk
HEB : -
SYNS: Milk for tea (1), gravy (2) = 3/10
So jars of pickle onions eaten to date: 11

thurs29july_0315.jpg

My 9 year old nephew had dinner with us and he said this was the best roast dinner and esp roast potatoes he had ever eaten, can't wait to tell my sister lol!

Last edited:

Sunday 15 August, Day 6, Extra Easy
B: Banana
L: New pot, egg, bacon, salad (yum!)
D: All went horribly wrong...birthday cake, chinese, crisps, small kitkat
HEA : Milk
HEB :
SYNS: 1 million

thurs29july_0316.jpg

This salad is loosely based on the one in SW Mag, new pots, bacon, eggs, lettuce, yellow pepper, plum toms, red onion, sun dried toms (1 syn), fat free nat yog, lime juice, chilli flakes

Why did I have a binge?
OK, Noah's birthday picnic, Mum couldn't come as she has an infection from having tonsil removed a week ago today, made her and my stepdad a party bag up to cheer them up and dropped round on the way to the park to collect cake BIG MISTAKE - my Mum looked awful, it was such a shock and a reality check, cried all the way to the park but pulled myself together in car park and we had a wonderful afternoon

As soon as I got home, I just wanted to curl up in a ball, I suddenly found I had nothing to distract me or occupy my mind away from mum and cancer, so had cup of tea and small slice of birthday cake (which mum had made), cried myself to sleep, woke up hour later and just could not stop, so an emotional binge, shame as i weighed myself on sunday and i was showing a 4lb loss - oh well...onwards and upwards

Last edited:

Monday 16 August, Day 7, Extra Easy
B: WW yog, banana
L: Leftover new pot, bacon and egg salad
D: Jacket spud, bolognese, cheese
HEA : Cheese
HEB : -
SYNS: Bolognese (2) Milk for tea (1) = 3/10

forgot...

to take picture of bolognese tonight, so I have "borrowed" one, just to remind me how delicious it was!
bolog.jpg
Frylite - fry chopped onion, finely chopped carrot, loads of mushroom til soft, add quorn, cook for 2-3 mins the add 1/2 pint beef oxo cube, tin chopped toms, oregano, good glug of worcester sauce, splash balsamic vinegar, shake of chilli flakes, mixed herbs and oregano, bring to boil then turn down to simmer, add 3tbsp tomato puree (3syns) and 2 tbsp value tomato ketchup (my secret ingredient but has to be the value the others are too rich and you can taste the ketchup which I hate), mix well, leave to simmer for about 45 mins

Hi Donna,

Love the pictures. Some great ideas here!!

Good luck for your WI x

drum roll please......

4lbs loss :scale:

Following in Emma-Louise's footsteps...I also received my 1.5 stone shiny and my 10% shiny

:talk017:

Well done Donna that's fantastic!!! :D

drum roll please......

4lbs loss :scale:

Following in Emma-Louise's footsteps...I also received my 1.5 stone shiny and my 10% shiny

:talk017:

Well done Donna, that's a fantastic loss!!

Well done lovely, and I am so sorry to hear you are going through such a tough time at the moment. Am thinking of you x

Back