Donna's food diaries-trying to maintain

Mmm cheesey chips! I have missed those thanks for the idea :)

Tuesday 23rd October - EE

Breakfast - pancakes with mixed berries and yogurt. followed by some melon
Lunch - jacket potato with two extra light laughing cow triangles (1/2 HEA) and bacon with side salad
Tea - curry and rice
Snacks - rice pudding with apple and grapes, fruit, hifi bar (HEB) rest of HEA on milk for drinks

Tuesday 23rd October - EE

Breakfast - pancakes with mixed berries and yogurt. followed by some melon
Lunch - jacket potato with two extra light laughing cow triangles (1/2 HEA) and bacon with side salad
Tea - curry and rice
Snacks - rice pudding with apple and grapes, fruit, hifi bar (HEB) rest of HEA on milk for drinks

Forgot to mention I'll probably use my syns on a hot chocolate with marshmallows after my run

Wednesday 24th October

Breakfast - porridge with banana and cherries (HEB and HEA)
Lunch - Mushy pea curry with omelette
Tea - Quorn chilli with jacket and cheese (HEA)
Snacks - Hifi bar (HEB) 10 Mikado (5 syns) fruit

Thursday 25th October - Green

Breakfast - porridge with apple and kiwi (HEB and some of HEA...rest will be used on milk)
Lunch - mushy pea curry
Tea - quorn spag bol with cheese (HEA)
Snacks - hifi bar (HEB) banana, hot chocolate with marshmallows (4 syns) 2 mikado sticks (1 syn) baked egg with nutmeg (was supposed to be egg custard but I forgot the yog) syn free rice pud with cherries

Friday 26th October - EE

Breakfast - rice pudding with banana and cherries
Lunch - tuna pasta with mushrooms, peppers, pickled onions and beetroot
Tea - babybel burger (HEA) with jalepeno's in a wholemeal roll (HEB) with chips and fried onions, mushrooms and tomatoes
Snacks - caramel freddo (5 syns) fruit, syn free egg custard

Saturday the 27th October - Green

having a halloween party and I've been saving syns for today, if I stick with the planned then I can have more then 5 syns on Sunday and Monday if not I'll still try and stay within my weekly syns as don't want another day off plan

Breakfast - apple, melon, banana, grapefruit, kiwi and yogurt
Lunch - mushy pea curry
Tea - two meat free sausages (1 syn) in a wholemeal roll (HEB) with quorn chilli and cheese (HEB) jacket potatoes
Snacks - pumpkin cake (20 syns) toffee apple ice-cream (3 syns) hifi (HEB)

Sunday 28th October - Green

Breakfast - apple and yogurt
Lunch - chilli with jacket and 2 ryvita with lowlow cheese spread followed by a hifi light (HEB and HEA)
Tea - scrambled egg with spinach, meat free sausages (1 syn) tomatoes, mushrooms and beans with some brown sauce (1 syn)
Snacks - hifi bar (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) fruit

Monday 29th October - Green

Breakfast - melon, banana, apple, kiwi and yogurt
Lunch - cheesy chips and pitta (HEA and HEB) with beetroot, pickled onions and tomatoes
Tea - 2 meat free burgers (1 syn) with burger cheese (HEA) mushrooms stuffed with savoury rice and roast courgettes, marrow, carrots, onions and toms
Snacks - boiled egg, rice pudding with a cherry layer yog (1.5 syns) and cherries, olives (1 syn), fruit, hifi (HEB)

Tuesday 30th October - EE

Breakfast - melon, apple, banana, kiwi and yogurt
Lunch - jacket potato with mackerel in tom sauce, beetroot, pickled onions and toms
Tea - curry and rice
Snacks - rice pudding with mixed berries, cinder toffee cake bar (7.5 syns) fruit, will use some syns at WI as its a taster session (obviously not sure how many yet) hifi bar (HEB)

Wednesday 31st October - EE

Breakfast - bacon, beans, eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms with brown sauce (1 syn)
Lunch - courgette and cumin soup
Tea - tandoori chicken in wholemeal pitta (HEB) with cheesy chips (HEA), fried mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and peppers
Snacks - half a pack of toffee apple dip from graze (2 syns) pancakes with banana and strawberries and chocolate philli (6 syns) 3 mikado's (1.5 syns)

I'm on it this week now, really want to loose a lb so 100% for the first week in November (got a Christmas market next week going to try and stay 100& using weekly syns but it all depends on whats on offer and what my friends decide to do for tea the night before)

Thursday 1st November - Green

Breakfast - porridge (HEA for milk...rest in drinks and HEB) with strawberries and banana
Lunch - home made jalapeño houmous with 2 ryvita (HEB) with carrots and mini bell peppers to dip 3 babybel light melted for dipping too (HEA)
Tea - savoury rice with mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and peppers, curry sauce from the new sauce book
Snacks - fruit, rice pudding with apple and kiwi, boiled eggs, not 100% what I'm using syns on today but will use about 12

Friday 2nd November - Green

Breakfast - rice pudding with apple, kiwi and banana
Lunch - courgette and cumin soup with ww petite pain (HEB)
Tea - spicy chicken lasagne (HEA) with brocolli, leeks and carrots
Snacks - boiled eggs, fruit, hifi bar (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) white mars bar (small bar - 10.5 syns) mexican salsa dip from graze box (2.5 syns)

donna88 said:
Friday 2nd November - Green

Breakfast - rice pudding with apple, kiwi and banana
Lunch - courgette and cumin soup with ww petite pain (HEB)
Tea - spicy chicken lasagne (HEA) with brocolli, leeks and carrots
Snacks - boiled eggs, fruit, hifi bar (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) white mars bar (small bar - 10.5 syns) mexican salsa dip from graze box (2.5 syns)

:-o white mars bar?!?! Tell me more!!!

:-o white mars bar?!?! Tell me more!!!

Oh.... sorry not mars lion, don't know what I was thinking :( although that would be nice... we should contact mars. I'm disappointed I don't have any in

Don't think I'll be having the white choc lion now anyway... think syns will be choc philli (6) either melted onto some forest fruits or on syn free pancakes with forest fruits depending on how hungry I'm feeling, a hot choc with marshmallows (4) and the dip from graze (either 1.5 or 2.5 depending on whether boyfriend decides he's sharing)

Saturday 3rd November - red

breakfast - bacon, egg, mushroom and tom butty with brown sauce (HEB and 1 syn)
lunch - tesco irish stew with roast pumpkin
tea - steak with roast and fried veg and blue cheese triangles (HEA)
snacks - 2 ryvita (HEB) with choc philli (6 syns) and banana, half a flapjack from graze (5.5 syns) fruit, ham

donna88 said:
Oh.... sorry not mars lion, don't know what I was thinking :( although that would be nice... we should contact mars. I'm disappointed I don't have any in

Don't think I'll be having the white choc lion now anyway... think syns will be choc philli (6) either melted onto some forest fruits or on syn free pancakes with forest fruits depending on how hungry I'm feeling, a hot choc with marshmallows (4) and the dip from graze (either 1.5 or 2.5 depending on whether boyfriend decides he's sharing)

Omg I love white lions! I discovered them in Bulgaria and can't find them anywhere over here :-(

Omg I love white lions! I discovered them in Bulgaria and can't find them anywhere over here :-(

I've only ever seen them in my fruit shop (yeah I know that doesn't make sense) so whenever I go in and see them I can't help but pick them up. They're 4 for a £1 and smaller then normal lion bars so only work out at 10.5 syns. If you have any independent little grocers or shops near you it might be worth just having a nose in.

donna88 said:
I've only ever seen them in my fruit shop (yeah I know that doesn't make sense) so whenever I go in and see them I can't help but pick them up. They're 4 for a £1 and smaller then normal lion bars so only work out at 10.5 syns. If you have any independent little grocers or shops near you it might be worth just having a nose in.

Ooo great. Might have a browse when I nip down town later. We have a few if those pop up shops which appear as quick as they vanish so will see in there. Thanks :) x

Ooo great. Might have a browse when I nip down town later. We have a few if those pop up shops which appear as quick as they vanish so will see in there. Thanks :) x

Hope you find some, if not hopefully you'll see something else interesting

Back