Don't do it!!!

Chickenpie, you are right about not really enjoying the food. Didnt get anything from the taste or textures it was just about throwing as much down my throat. How greedy I used to be.
Had a good sleep last night, its a lovely sunny day and i'm away to get ready for my trip to Glasgow to see Take That.
I will be having a meal and a few drinks (might as well enjoy the weekend since i slipped up but i'll choose carefully) and tomorrow i am right back on the wagon for my official WI on Tuesday after 3 weeks of CDCs hols.
I've weighed myself this morning and i'm 2lbs up but thats not bad considering and should come off again after a couple of days of SS.
Hope you all have a fab weekend.
Mx

Molly.. I think its hard when the CDC's go away, they should give you an alternative place to go to WI, til they return.. Cause, we do slip up and need that support for our CDC's. I'm sure as long as you get straight back onto ss tomorrow, by Tues, that all will be off and maybe a loss too. I put on 7lb after my weekend away last week, went straight back onto it on Monday, ss 100% and lost all by Thurs. WI in Sunday and looks like I've lost a further 2lb too.. so all is not lost hunni..Enjoy your evening tonight and sing a few for me :). xxx

Need to put the Take That concerts behind me now. had a fab time, enjoyed myself so much but that was Saturday and Sunday evenings and today i am still struggling to get into SS again. I've had a soup, a tetra, a cookie and about 7 choc digestives. Not happy with myself.
So, i'm resurrecting this thread just to say to all of you that fancy a night out or a biscuit from the box or whatever .......

!!**!!DONT DO IT!!**!!

Its just too hard to get into it again. Will try very hard tomorrow and hopefully shift the 4lbs i put on.
Good luck to everyone
Mx

Molly,

Never mind it's done now, and you've got yourself back straight on the wagon so well done for that. Try to look forward now..... xxx

Sorry you are struggling Molly, but you CAN do this. You really can... starting today. Get your skinny-head on and go for it... and big hugs.

xxx

Back