Don't feel deflated....

:wave_cry:I love the way I've called this thread what I want to hear!!! I know I will have put on tomorrow (WI Thursdays). I mustn't give up though. I lost half a stone in the first two weeks....this always happens...and then my bubble bursts, I lose my 'weigh' (he he!) and give up. I've paid until Christmas...I MUST KEEP GOING!!!:cry:I will let you know tomorrow's damage. :confused:

How did it go and you must not get deflated. there will always be highs and lows but what matters is that you eventually pick yourself up and start over. Let us know how weigh in went and yes you have paid until xmas so no giving up yet!! :)

Hello eggandspoon,

What is your weight loss plan? You talked about paying until Xmas, so I think it's one VLCD?

Anyway, whatever it is you need to trust youserlf; you can do it;) Everyone slips here and there and that doen't destroy any diet; the important thing is to recognise the slips and after that come back to plan as soon as possible:)

We're here to support each others, so you can count with our support whanever you need (after all this a support forum).

Hope you feel better now x

Back