Don't know if anyone remembers me, but I'm back.. heavier than ever :(

Gemsie26

Hello all the old faces, and greetings to the new..
As the title says, I am back on Atkins, having gone awol 3 months ago. I let things slip and pound by pound, my weight-loss is very much back on (plus a few unwelcome lodgers..). Started college last week (Access to Nursing) and I felt so heavy and uncomfortable, it's like being the heavy kid in school all over again. I've also noticed that my asthma is terrible at the moment and I am pretty sure that it's weight related - if weight is affecting both my confidence AND my health, then it's time I give myself a kick up the arse and lose the weight for good..
So, armed with a fridge full of protein, more PMA than I have ever had, and a desire to achieve - I'm back and not going anywhere this time! :D

G.x

hey hon - welcome back and good luck!

hello and welcome

Hi Gemsie, welcome back love.

Hi Gemsie - good to see you back!

You can do it!

Hello all the old faces, and greetings to the new..
As the title says, I am back on Atkins, having gone awol 3 months ago. I let things slip and pound by pound, my weight-loss is very much back on (plus a few unwelcome lodgers..). Started college last week (Access to Nursing) and I felt so heavy and uncomfortable, it's like being the heavy kid in school all over again. I've also noticed that my asthma is terrible at the moment and I am pretty sure that it's weight related - if weight is affecting both my confidence AND my health, then it's time I give myself a kick up the arse and lose the weight for good..
So, armed with a fridge full of protein, more PMA than I have ever had, and a desire to achieve - I'm back and not going anywhere this time! :D

G.x

hello welcome back

Hi Gemsie - you sound really determined, and better still, you've done it before! Good luck with Atkins. :)

I'm new here, and low-carbing to maintain.

welcome back :)

welcome back :D

Hi. I'm not on the atkins diey and know nothing about it at all. But i just wanted to wish you luck, you sound so determined this time. Good luck x

Back