Dont know if this is the right place??

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by HereToLose, 12 May 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. HereToLose

HereToLose Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Im wanting to try and cut down on how much im eating or try and make the food i am eating healthier untill i start my proper diet next week. Tonight my mums goes pork chops with mash, veg, stuffing, yorkshires ect... Any ideas on how i can try and make it so i dont have so much fat basically lol. Shell i just have the potatos boiled instead of mashed, cop of any fat on the pork?? Im unsure sorry.

x:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bevsy

bevsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(26.15%)
    Diet:
    calorie count
    I would have boiled potatoes, very lean pork (no fat). all the vegetables, leave out the stuffing and yorkshires also, not so good i know but better for you if you want to cut down before starting your proper weight loss journey. Good luck :0)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.