Dont know if this is the right place??

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by HereToLose, 12 May 2011 Social URL.

1. HereToLose

HereToLose Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Im wanting to try and cut down on how much im eating or try and make the food i am eating healthier untill i start my proper diet next week. Tonight my mums goes pork chops with mash, veg, stuffing, yorkshires ect... Any ideas on how i can try and make it so i dont have so much fat basically lol. Shell i just have the potatos boiled instead of mashed, cop of any fat on the pork?? Im unsure sorry.

x:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bevsy

bevsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(26.15%)
    Diet:
    calorie count
    I would have boiled potatoes, very lean pork (no fat). all the vegetables, leave out the stuffing and yorkshires also, not so good i know but better for you if you want to cut down before starting your proper weight loss journey. Good luck :0)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.