Dont know what I am doing

sammy15

Sorry to say I am not finding this site user friendly. I have had an email that I cannot reply to. I cannot easily find my previous post. I therefore cannot see if anyone has commented on my post. The tutorials do not give me the information I need......Jubbly if you read this the answer is yes, can you give me your email address so I can comunicate with you

You're not on your own! Me Too!

This site is not very user friendly, I agree, but very useful for motivation. I'm new, too, and as I haven't a lot of time to play around and investigate everything, am just searching through all the exante posts for ideas and others' experiences. I managed to find out how to add a ticker but now don't know how to update it. It's not great when you can't see your profile etc. Anyway, I'll just plod on finding out snippets as I go along.:wave_cry:

It takes a while to get the hang of things. After so many posts (I think 25 or 50), you are able to view your own profile, which is VERY helpful as you can view your own threads and posts from there. I suggest responding to various threads over the next couple of days, and then you will have the ability to look at your own profile by clicking on your username.

i was shocked to find out the 50 posts thing, it has put me off a little, but i am off today sick so i will plough on xxx

Look at me I found my way back!!:D Maybe this site is like dieting......perseverance reeps rewards!! Now just need to find Jubbly.....lol x

Last edited:
I came across a Jubbly earlier in the diaries section if that's any help?

Oh god its so hard this but i'd be eating my own hand if i wasn't mooching around on this. I found loads of stuff the other day about tips, foods you were allowed on WS and introductory stuff but now i've lost it all! Where are they? Any ideas?!!
How do you get posts have you got to be a comedian or something? x

Posts are what you're doing now babe, on the different threads of messages. Every time you write something, that's a post. So this that I'm writing now is one post. To check how many you have posted look under your name and it tells you where all your stats are :)

Hope this helps, you can distract yourself from hunger faffing around some more anyway! xx

This thread is really funny.. It's like one of those blindfold games.. where am I? where are you? where's Jubbly? :8855:

Ok, getting back to serious stuff, personally I use two ways to focus on things I am interested:
1. Bookmark the forum in browser as Exante - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum so I don't need to browse through all possible diets if I don't want to.
2. Use the button "User CP" in the up left corner; this will show you any new posts in the threads you already posted or you opened.

or you can subscribe to the thread and get to it via your user CP

or something

Haha!! Thanks folks. I don't think it's a bad thing not to have a clue anyway or I might run out of things to look at! I'm starving!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey everyone, I hope you're enjoying the site and that you start finding it easier to navigate! It is a very big community but that's a good thing :D

If you're having trouble remembering where you've made threads/posts and want to find out here is what you do.....
Up in the right hand corner where it says 'welcome...' click on your username, then on the left click the button that says 'statistics' and you will have two options, 1-view all posts by... and 2-view all threads started by...
Just click on whichever one and all your posts or threads you've started will come up as a list.
I hope that helps.

Good luck with your weight loss journeys everyone. x x x

Oh and ps if you're wanting to add to your post count quickly so you can add an avatar etc then head on over to the 'chit chat' area (on the main page, it's almost right at the bottom) where there are various word game thingies!

Excellent helpful post Blue Butterfly, was wondering about those things myself x

If you're having trouble remembering where you've made threads/posts and want to find out here is what you do.....
Up in the right hand corner where it says 'welcome...' click on your username, then on the left click the button that says 'statistics' and you will have two options, 1-view all posts by... and 2-view all threads started by...
Just click on whichever one and all your posts or threads you've started will come up as a list.
I hope that helps.

If I click on my username, I just get a box telling me I can't access my profile yet. :sigh:

Need to post more posts!

(oh I just did)

Me too Gina, taking every opportunity tonight!!! :) Not long for me now x

Back