dont know what im doing wrong

metrognome

is getting better at it
but i gained 2lb this week,
think i will have to go back to the 1200 start and use the recipes from the mags and books as i obviously cant do it my self

I always seem to gain around TOTM :) Always have done on whatever diet I follow, haha

Oh, i am sorry to hear that. Sometimes there is no logical reason for a weight gain, frustrating as that is! Could it be 'time of the month'related maybe?
Maybe you need to go 'back to basics' and make sure you measure and count everything?
Post your food diary on here so that people can take a look, and just concentrate on getting through one day at a time, hang on in there xxx
Frankie xx

Make sure you're weighing your food, using your portion pots, counting ALL of your calories, drinking plenty of water and up your exercise a little. If you follow the diet to the letter, you should lose weight. Make sure you drink plenty of water too.

Do you measure yourself cos you can still lose inches even if you gain weight.

hi
thanks for the replys not sure about totm as i have lost track of when it should be as i had the depo injection so i spose it could be,
im going back to the begining and following the book again and writing my diary on here again, i think i also need to get am upto date calorie book as the one i have (calorie,fat and carb bible) is from 2008 so maybe i need to invest in another one
thanks

Back