dont know what im doing wrong

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by metrognome, 29 April 2010 Social URL.

1. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    but i gained 2lb this week,
    think i will have to go back to the 1200 start and use the recipes from the mags and books as i obviously cant do it my self

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Backtoback

Backtoback Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    I always seem to gain around TOTM :) Always have done on whatever diet I follow, haha

4. bustybarmaid

bustybarmaid Full Member

Diet:
    going over to WW from Jan 2013!
    Oh, i am sorry to hear that. Sometimes there is no logical reason for a weight gain, frustrating as that is! Could it be 'time of the month'related maybe?
    Maybe you need to go 'back to basics' and make sure you measure and count everything?
    Post your food diary on here so that people can take a look, and just concentrate on getting through one day at a time, hang on in there xxx
    Frankie xx

5. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(43.51%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Make sure you're weighing your food, using your portion pots, counting ALL of your calories, drinking plenty of water and up your exercise a little. If you follow the diet to the letter, you should lose weight. Make sure you drink plenty of water too.

Do you measure yourself cos you can still lose inches even if you gain weight.

6. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi
    thanks for the replys not sure about totm as i have lost track of when it should be as i had the depo injection so i spose it could be,
    im going back to the begining and following the book again and writing my diary on here again, i think i also need to get am upto date calorie book as the one i have (calorie,fat and carb bible) is from 2008 so maybe i need to invest in another one
    thanks

7. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(43.51%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Collins Little Gems books do an excellent calories book

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.