don't know what to do?!

Dilly

:cry:Just coming up to the end of my 4th week on ss, and had lost 17lb at last weigh in, but since Weds have been suffering REALLY bad headaches. Tried buckets of water and painkillers and neither worked. This morning I had to work, and knew I couldnt carry on like I was, so had cereal and banana, and have had a tiny lunch of cucumber, chicken and tomato. My headache disappeared almost immediately this morning after eating, and now I don't know what to do!!!
I want to carry on losing, but don't want to go back to feeling awful. Any help gratefully received!! :confused::(:cry:

Hi hun glad you are feeling better 17 lbs is a great loss woo.! well done you. I would of carried on really.! as you said you want to carry on loosing the weight so get back on the CD diet.! It's all worth it at the end of the day....x

Hi Dilly,

Well done on your weight loss:happy096:

If you step up a plan to step 2 *810 calories*and have a small meal it might suit you better as not everyone gets on well with SSing.

The weight loss is pretty similar and if you feel you want to go back SSing again the option is always there.

You have done well to get this far. Phone your CDC and have a chat with her.

Thanks for the replies, I had been thinking of going up a plan or 2, but it's nice to hear it from someone else if you know what I mean!! Am seeing cdc on Mon, so will have a chat with her xxx

let us all know how you get on on monday. it can't be easy to function with headaches. i'm lucky in that i don't suffer with them on ss. 4 weeks in too, i'm surprised you're getting them as i would have said carb withdrawl but it can't be. maybe you just need more as mini said. def talk to your counsellor as that is what they're there fore and i wouldn't even wait until monday. give them a call, i'm sure they could help you.

p.s it isn't near your totm is it? might have an impact.

I would say go up a plan or two as well. If it was TOTM and you were fine before, then you may need to go up a plan just for that week. I'm doing a slightly different diet, but I have to time my week for adding a meal in with my TOTM or I get terrible cramps and headaches. Good luck with seeing your CDC. Take care x

Thankyou all so much for your advice, yes it is totm, as well as being a very stressful week. Today I have been eating, which now just makes me want to cry as I had my head so sorted and was doing fine on ss.:cry:
I didn't realise totm could affect you so much while on cd? It wasn't the sort of headache I got in the first couple of days of ss, but more like a permanent tension headache which was V. painful, or believe me Shanny, I would have carried on as normal, but I have to weigh that up against holding down a job!!! Anyway, I will have a chat with cdc and let you know... :confused:

well done for the weight loss, i'm ding ss+ with a 200kl meal, and it suits me perfectly, havnt had headaches or even any of the side effects to be honest, it might be worth giving it a go :)

Thankyou all so much for your advice, yes it is totm, as well as being a very stressful week. Today I have been eating, which now just makes me want to cry as I had my head so sorted and was doing fine on ss.:cry:
I didn't realise totm could affect you so much while on cd? It wasn't the sort of headache I got in the first couple of days of ss, but more like a permanent tension headache which was V. painful, or believe me Shanny, I would have carried on as normal, but I have to weigh that up against holding down a job!!! Anyway, I will have a chat with cdc and let you know... :confused:

hiya

i'm a firm believer that your body changes around the TOTM, hormones etc. if you think before you used to crave carbs (choc). your body hasn't got the carbs this time round and it can have a similar, but not the same, effect as starting the diet. possible headaches, cramps, wobbliness, dizziness etc. maybe do up the plan for a week or have an extra shake. ride it out and it will pass.

Back