Don't know what to do!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by jackie123, 12 February 2009 Social URL.

1. jackie123

jackie123 Member

As we all know, its valentines day Saturday and my poor fella has had strict instructions
    Don't book a meal, don't buy chocs or alcohol!!!
    So we are going to a comedy club, which is great but there is gonna be alcohol. I can cope with not drinking because I will drive,but I really don't fancy drinking mineral water all night and I begrudge paying for water!! any suggestions??
    Would it really be a problem if I had a couple diet cokes??
    I will be day 6 of SS
    MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. katybear

katybear Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet

You shouldn't have diet coke if your SS-ing as the citric acid kicks you out of ketosis :(

Have you tried the water flavourings you can buy from your CDC? Maybe give your counsellor a call before the weekend and see if you can buy some if you haven't already got any, then you can have tap water for free (cheap date, hee!) but have some flavouring in it. There's a berry one and an orange one I think. My friend who's SS-ing swears by them!

Good luck, you're doing well to be avoiding the whole chocolate/restaurant situation in the first place :)

4. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    Take a bottle of your own water?

Or, what I'd probably do, drink plenty during the day then don't worry about drinking anything while you are out :)
  5. chriBs3

chriBs3 Full Member

sparkling water....
  6. tracey001

tracey001 Back again!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    On valentines night we are having a meal as it is our AAMW and having sparkling water with the CD water flavouring.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.