Dont shout at me....

I was worried as it is my birthday next Thusday so i will be wanting to treat myself to a yummy meal. So I just go on a few protein only days again?

I dont know really. Thats what im going to do though. Ok i know we are on a diet but we do have to live aswell. Ive had this planned for ages , as your birthday will have been. Its not strictly Dukan but sometimes we have to bend the rules a little, and then be strict again!

Dum dee dah...

(and my singing is FAR WORSE than my shouting!)

lol Joanne

Lol. You'll be wasting your breath Joanne! Our Vicky Vodka loves a voddie or 2, 3, 4 ........... Lol. Have a lovely time. xx

"Nothing tastes better than being slim feels"

I will ;) im sure :D

Joanne if slim tasted better that food we wouldnt all be trying to lose weight!!!

I agree with you now but if this was totally true we wouldnt be needing to get slim as we would already be slim!

Yes thats so true cheryl

nooo.... that's backward!! Not productive!!

We've all been slimmer than we are now, right? And when tempted by the devil, as poooooor Vicky will be this weekend, we chant to ourselves that: "NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING SLIM FEELS" to remind us WHY we're doing this!!

(And if that fails, we drink ourselves into oblivion?)

Im going for the drinking into oblivion ;)

I will. Ill be having chilli vodka to start i think (6 shots) and then some bakewell tart ones :D

Well.... if we're confessing stuff..... I have a birthday party to go to tomorrow and seeing a friend in Manchester on Saturday night. Both nights will contain alcohol - vodka and either slimline tonic or diet coke. I did 8 months alcohol free on CD and am afraid I don't think I can do that again. Surely, it can't hurt that much....? *gets ready for a roasting*

Diet coke is fine cat ;)

I have no idea whether alcohol brings you out of ketosis (apparently not for some in small quantities), but going in and out of ketosis regularly isn't great for one's health...

But I hear you... particularly after such a big weight loss cat, you're close to the end.

I have something end June which might require me to come out of ketosis, but I'm then going to stay out... I've messed around too much with ketosis and my metabolism so if I come out, that's me done... I'll Dukan with a piece of fruit each day as I've done before... harder on willpower cos no ketosis, but easier on "life style" and probably better for health for regular abusers of this sort of diet!

Back