dont think i can do this... :(

no pain no gain!

HONESTLY THIS IS GETTING TOO MUCH NOW. COOKING FOR FAMILY EVERYDAY... GOIN INTO WORK, WATCHIN EVERYONE EAT CHOC, CRISPS, SANDWICHES AND CAKES.... AHHHH!
TODAY HAS BEEN THE WORSE SO FAR. DAY 5 AND MY LEGS FEEL HEAVY AND HAVE NO ENERGY AT ALL. BEEN DRAGGIN MYSELF EVERYWHERE. I JUST SO BAAAADLY WANT TO EAT REAL FOOD. DONT THINK IM GONNA BE ABLE TO CARRY ON. THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA GET BETTER BY DAY 5? :cry:

Ive herd that day 3 and 5 are the worst.
HANG IN THERE!
I know its hard, im only on day 2 lol.
Youll kick yourself if you give up now. Your soo so soo close to your first weigh in.

And when you find out how much youve lost, i bet you'll be so motivated and glad you stuck to it.

You can do it!

I swear to you on my honour.... well ok... on Julzies honour....

It gets better - I promise - I really really do :D

I would normally (if not suffering from man flu) have LOADS of energy being in ketosis... I don't think about food (apart from those *&^&**&^* cathedral citys ads).

You can do this - you know you can :D

Why are you doing it ? Write it down, remain focused. Give yourself little goals & rewards. Buy a top that's a size too small... promise yourself you'll get into it in 2 weeks :)

Watch the LT vid again... it's proven that if you can do a month on it then you loose a stone guaranteed :)

Most people average about 1/4 - 1/2 a stone a WEEK.

Come on kidda - you can do this :)

Lovely words of support from our fellow LTers. Not much I can add to that - just try to get to the first weigh in and I promise you will want to carry on xxx
Best of luck Hunny

I swear to you on my honour.... well ok... on Julzies honour....

It gets better - I promise - I really really do :D

I would normally (if not suffering from man flu) have LOADS of energy being in ketosis... I don't think about food (apart from those *&^&**&^* cathedral citys ads).

You can do this - you know you can :D

Why are you doing it ? Write it down, remain focused. Give yourself little goals & rewards. Buy a top that's a size too small... promise yourself you'll get into it in 2 weeks :)

Watch the LT vid again... it's proven that if you can do a month on it then you loose a stone guaranteed :)

Most people average about 1/4 - 1/2 a stone a WEEK.

Come on kidda - you can do this :)

THANKS. I KNOW I HAVE TO DO IT AND I WANT IT SOOO BAD. JUST BEING AROUND FOOD N PEOPLE STUFFING THEIR FACES WITH ALL SORTS HASNT REALLY HELPED. AS FAR AS A NEW TOP IN A SIZE SMALLER IS CONCERNED..... IVE ALREADY BOUGHT A WHOLE WARDROBE 2 SIZES SMALLER. LOL. I SO HAVE TO LOOSE WEIGHT MAN!

What you are experiencing is the worse. It will get better. I have five sons and have multiple meals to do throughout the day, I just consider it a function and get on with it. I dont stay in the room when they are eating it, as I do not like to watch others enjoying the food. You will get into a routine, and live around your own shakes etc, and at your weigh ins every week you will feel it is worth it all.

Keep at it!! I know it can be really difficult at times but keep your mind focused on your goal. Let everybody around you stuff their faces - it's not them that matters - it's you!! The first week is the hardest - when you go for your first weigh in it will spur you on for another week. Sometimes I've worked on a day-by-day basis - you'll get there and it really is for such a short time in relation to the rest of your life as a happier, slimmer you. Good luck.
Sarah x

hey...

What is your name again???? eh???

NO PAIN NO GAIN!!!

The first week is a little bit poop on it, but if all us fat umpalumpas can do it, then so can you!

My main man howdy speaks words of wise wisdom....

You know u have to feel some pain, cos you have to pay the price to be a sexy lady - but believe us ketone producing people - it is sooo easy once u get into it!

GOOD LUCK BABE
XOXOXOXOXOXOX

What's your alternative if you bail out on LT? If you're like me then it's a choice of a life of porkiness or sort myself out? I know which is my preferred option is. What's yours???

Remember the Scazman mantra:

FOOD IS FOR WIMPS!

What's your alternative if you bail out on LT? If you're like me then it's a choice of a life of porkiness or sort myself out? I know which is my preferred option is. What's yours???

Remember the Scazman mantra:

FOOD IS FOR WIMPS!

Sorry as someone following a food diet, I take exception to that!

VLCDs arent for everyone, chosing a diet which incorporates food isnt a cop out!

Day 3 & 5 were the worst for me.... you have 2 choices ...give up and stay fat!!! or carry on ...(you've done the hardest part) and be slim!!!
How do you feel being fat?
Do you like it?
Do you feel great in your clothes?
Do you feel sexy in bed, with a man, with a light on?
Do you have tons of confidence?
Did you answer NO to any of these questions?.... yup i thought so ... stop being neagative... think slim, drink your shakes and water, forget about food and be slim!!! ( in no time)
Most of us cook everyday ....it will get easier:D and as for everyone at work eating choccies etc...... their day will come ...and by that time, you will be parading your new slim fab bod!!! think a few months ahead
RESTARTING IS MUCH MUCH MUCH HARDER!!!! DO NOT GIVE UP!!!!!!!

Sorry as someone following a food diet, I take exception to that!

VLCDs arent for everyone, chosing a diet which incorporates food isnt a cop out!

Have you heard of irony? Don't tell me you are American? (that's also ironic by the way!)

I'm also joking about the women in tight tops fixation btw.

Do I really have to explain myself??? WTF!!! :mad:

It's the age old Net problem of the written medium suffering from a lack of body-language / voice inflections & mis-interpretations on both sides...

Both shake hands & don't be gay please :D

Chill.....Scazman was doing humor?!?!?! I thought it was funny ...and, i think no pain needs that kinda of encouragement ...she is through the hardest part...tomorrow she will feel fab...she just needs to get tonight over with and BOOM!!! LOADSA, ENERGY AND MOST OF ALL, FAST WEIGHT LOSS!!!! so at the min she needs to see food as a bad thing... dont ya think ...... what a waste of time and effort if she gave in now!!! Shes already in keotsis...she just needs to beat her mind at its own game!!!

Don't give up! Day 5 was my worst! Hang in there till you weigh in and then decide. Take it week by week! I know you don't believe us but it will get better. Any way you could get out of some of the cooking at home for a few days? Or cook for 2 nights in one and have leftovers tomorrow. Pamper yourself.

Back