dont think i can do this... :(

Awww thanks Scazman :) Im getting there :)

Youre doing pretty well yourself I love that chart you have brilliant seeing it plummet down, Ill need to check that out on TF

Water off a ducks back to me now mate... I've had a few digs in the past from them... possibly merited... felt at times like a personal witchhunt... do like the doves mate & rise above it... :D

Onwards & upwards with positivity... :D

No witchhunt here, but I am moderating this forum and will delete messages and warn any member who choses to to disregard the rules of this forum.

Please respect moderator decisions, and keep this forum a happy, supportive and clean place for others.

Many thanks

No witchhunt here, but I am moderating this forum and will delete messages and warn any member who choses to to disregard the rules of this forum.

Please respect moderator decisions, and keep this forum a happy, supportive and clean place for others.

Many thanks

Your place, your rules KD... :)

Happy to be shown any thread where I haven't been happy or supportive of others.... now clean I may have a problem proving ;)

Glad to hear it's not a witch-hunt & personal KD, it certainly felt like it...

Your place, your rules KD... :)

Happy to be shown any thread where I haven't been happy or supportive of others.... now clean I may have a problem proving ;)

Glad to hear it's not a witch-hunt & personal KD, it certainly felt like it...
LMAO.....OOPS:D:eek: HD....isnt the 'C' word swearing in your book?

But i didnt get shouted out....THIS time!!! hehehe
Off to bed ...night hunxxx

Tra kidda x Sweet dreams :)

I love a bit of Irony (and it was). Bit of Argy Bargy is fun too. No pain no gain, you are through the hardest bit well done. We are not all amazingly highly motivated people, we are doing it because we are all getting what we want out of it, as will you.

Morning no pain, hope today is better for you. You made it through the night, so im sure you can make it through another until the first weigh in to give yourself a boost.

Keep strong in the knowlege your actively making a positive change in yourself and mental barriers are the hardest to overcome ut not impossible. :)

Back