don't understand...

I've read all this thread and have nothing to add EXCEPT to ask if you'd post a daily menu for the next few days with quantities of everything drunk and eaten. Times too. That would be good. (I'd also ask if you'd consider stopping all supplements for a week, too...)

In my years of Dukan forum participation, I've never seen someone (sorry) at your weight not lose weight quickly...

Tuna in brine is fine.

i posted yesterdays menu, but without times,
why the time may matter too?

Yes I see yesterday's, and would only query the ketchup and see no drinks so presume you stuck to water yesterday?

Times might matter for some people. We're trying to find your problem remember. Eating loads late at night then weighing in first thing can cause you to weigh more at your first weigh in of the day.

No need to reply but also consider your "transit", cycle, water consumption, salt consumption... there will be something, I'm convinced! Just not sure what yet!

An example - once on here, someone was stalling and we were going over their menus and eventually - I don't know why - I queried the size of the baked egg custard for dessert. I too was having one. Mine contained 125ml milk (ie I made six days' dessert with the recipe). The person concerned had been eating half or even the whole thing each evening.

well, i definately want to know what i'm doing wrong.
I didn't write water / coffee, couse i thought it's only food diary ;)
ketchup was used only for a flavor, maybe 1 teaspoon max, it was saying in the book its fine in small amount.

but what it says in the book isn't necessarily true for all, that's what I'm trying to explain to you... I for instance stall on more than 400-500ml dairy yet I could moan that the book says I can have more ;)

Fine re coffee/tea etc (so long as you're counting any skimmed milk in, therefore not having loadsa...), just that we discovered a "Fanta" in a menu the other day so we stay vigilant when there's a difficult case!

Don't fight us - if you want our help! That's all we're trying to do by nitpicking your menus...

I'm not trying to fight.
I found milk 0.0%fat, can't get better then that, lol
usually have 2-3 coffees a day, so total of maybe 100ml + yougurth 250ml
there are days when have 0'0% quark, but then i dont have yougurth
i will write in menus when have it
so what i should exactly ditch from menu foreve?
i decided to do more cardio instead of weight s at the gym, i mean not increase on the top of what i'm doing now, just skip the weights.
That it will avoid me building up more muscles ( i have loads but it's all hidden under that fat ! lol)

Just a full menu each day of EXACTLY what you're eating and drinking. Nothing more. Like we do, and you too have, I think today...

At work so can't double check right now whether you put in all details.

ie, some put "chicken". Vast subject. Cooked oneself? Bought at rotisserie (who add all sorts of delicious things, and baste constantly)... etc etc...

i have decided to give up yogurts for a week, to see will that make a difference.
So had tin of tuna this morning, with a tbs of bran.
I dont know now how to eat bran without a yogurth. I tryed gellates some time ago, and burned pan, not going there again.
muffins would be yumm, just my oven not a 100%, and probably will finish like gellates or raw anyway.
Any ideas?

You could try some fromage frais with oatbran instead of the yogurt (less carbs in fromage frais). Also, Anja's muffins are successful both in traditional and microwave oven, so if you have a microwave you could have the muffins.:)

Milk (and yogurt) has quite a lot of natural sugar - overdo the dairy and you risk coming out of ketosis. If you can stick to 0% (or as close as) fromage frais, you'll cut the carbs considerably. You should be fine with 100ml milk though.

i was using yogurth with 6g carbs, and couldn't find fromage frais with less then that. So thats why wasn't using it.
And to be honest oat bran with tuna is nasty... (to dry)

hallelujah!!! just made my fist microvable muffins, SUCCESS!

The only suggestion apart from the one's given is try to ONLY eat when you are hungry and STOP when you feel you had enough NOT being full! A whole chicken for Lunch sounds too much at one go. He says eat as much as you want, but I think you should try to stop before you full. It is a great exercise as you should implement this anyhow in order to change your way of eating in the future. Imagine your stomach is as big as your fist, so try to stick to portions as big as that but eat whenever you are hungry.

I'd try that for a week and see if that helps

Let us know

X

Tridi - if only I could put your words to ring in my ears at certain moments of the weekend... that's why this diet is so good (and so bad!) for those among us with "eating" issues.

Very good point raised. Thanks Tridi!

Well i came to conclusion, that i have been eating too much. Looks like that even on no limit diet i have to limit.
I used to work out the same when on lipotrim and it didn't have negative effect, so it has to be food.
And because of scale not showing any success, i fell of the wagon monday, tuesday biiig time.
So back on attack, and this time i will limit food. Plus i think problem for me was unregural meals. Im never home during the day, and job is on the go, can't really sit down and eat something properly. So will have to sort it out some how too.

If you limit protein on this diet, I think you'll lose muscle rather than fat...

Back