Total Solution Don't want to be fat and pregnant

I would be poor if I gave myself a treat every 10lbs lol! X

Yeah, some of mine are quite expensive. It's really helping me to stick to it though. I did have a shopping spree as the final one but having booked 2 holidays I will probably have to cancel that one ha ha

I think I should set myself goals and treats its a great idea but mine will be more like clothes when (hopefully) mine will be too small. Maybe every 2 stone or something! I've lost nearly 2 stone since mid January and still in the same clothes, they are too big now but they were way too small before. Think I was in denial as to what size I really was so going to be a while until I actually need smaller clothes. Mad right?!! X

I think I should set myself goals and treats its a great idea but mine will be more like clothes when (hopefully) mine will be too small. Maybe every 2 stone or something! I've lost nearly 2 stone since mid January and still in the same clothes, they are too big now but they were way too small before. Think I was in denial as to what size I really was so going to be a while until I actually need smaller clothes. Mad right?!! X

I think it helps to have something to aim for. I prefer to have close together incentives so it doesn't feel like they are ages away.

I have done that so many times before, it makes it easier to keep going with the gain if you can tell yourself you are still in the same size clothes.

It's crazy what we do isn't it, what goes on in our brains that allows us to do that! Just wish I could hibernate for 6 months and emerge 6 stone lighter lol x

It's crazy what we do isn't it, what goes on in our brains that allows us to do that! Just wish I could hibernate for 6 months and emerge 6 stone lighter lol x

I totally agree. Or that everyone would just eat somewhere else. My poor husband gets such dirty looks just for eating his dinner.

how dare the eat in front of us! I must say today I'm having my first craving which is for a Sunday lunch! I think it's because no one knows what I'm doing apart from my partner Lee so everyone at work is talking about their Sunday roast and cooked breakfast and I'm just smiling politely and nodding along. So annoying but not worth telling them for the "that's no good for you etc" remarks so will just keep it to myself although if I keep losing weight so quickly I will have some explaining to do x

how dare the eat in front of us! I must say today I'm having my first craving which is for a Sunday lunch! I think it's because no one knows what I'm doing apart from my partner Lee so everyone at work is talking about their Sunday roast and cooked breakfast and I'm just smiling politely and nodding along. So annoying but not worth telling them for the "that's no good for you etc" remarks so will just keep it to myself although if I keep losing weight so quickly I will have some explaining to do x

My cravings are always for melted cheese, usually pizza. Most people at my work know about it. I don't really get any comments but I am sure they go in behind my back.

How did you deal with the craving?

Oops, today is actually day 5. 95 to go

Day 6 of the 100 day countdown.

All going well.

I will be coming off for a week when I go to Spain and then trying to get back on for 2 and a half months before Italy. I am already worrying about this, mostly that I will never manage to get back on after I come off. It is sometimes quite difficult to make the healthiest food choices for me as well as I am a vegetarian. I really don't want to spend a week eating loads of carbs. Lets hope they have lots of yummy salads near where we are staying.

Week 6 weigh in -4.25 pounds. Doesn't quite make up for the STS last week but I'll take it.

Wow great lost for week 6 hope I can do those sorts of losses x

Well done on your loss :)

I'm back on 100% TS but yesterday was a disaster eating wise.

Dinner out was great but my food choices were not good and I ended up drinking wine so I have the mother of all headaches today :( I really shouldn't complain about it as we were meeting a friend who we haven't seen in years who had just flown in to the UK on a quick business trip. It was a now or never dinner date and really lovely to catch up face to face rather than on skype or facebook. But I dread to think what damage I've done on the scales :eek:

Last edited:
Hey, I just started day 1 today. Have 3 stone to lose after having my baby and need to get rid of the c section overhang! You've done well so far! Keep it up!

I'm back on 100% TS but yesterday was a disaster eating wise.

Dinner out was great but my food choices were not good and I ended up drinking wine so I have the mother of all headaches today :( I really shouldn't complain about it as we were meeting a friend who we haven't seen in years who had just flown in to the UK on a quick business trip. It was a now or never dinner date and really lovely to catch up face to face rather than on skype or facebook. But I dread to think what damage I've done on the scales :eek:

Just don't look at the scales. The real achievement is getting back in 100 % straight away. I find that very impressive. I hope your head is feeling better now.

Hey, I just started day 1 today. Have 3 stone to lose after having my baby and need to get rid of the c section overhang! You've done well so far! Keep it up!

Hi,

You will get 3 stone off in no time at all. Good luck with it. The next few days will most likely be horrible but drink plenty of water and take pain killers if you need to and you will be fine.

Back