Total Solution Don't want to be fat and pregnant

The head is much better thanks, I am floating in water however :D

I get to the point where I literally cannot drink any more water and its a horrible feeling and I think I only manage about 2 to 2 and a half litres a day x

I get to the point where I literally cannot drink any more water and its a horrible feeling and I think I only manage about 2 to 2 and a half litres a day x

It gets easier as time goes on, I can only manage a couple of litres at first but then you get to the point of always being thirsty and drinking loads

@Beccubug yes, I was up a lot :D

@bexster1974 it is a gradual thing, and some days I get to 3ltrs and just can't face anymore. Forced myself up to 4.5ltrs yesterday because of being dehydrated from the alcohol the day before. I am not planning any alcohol on Saturday just soda water

Hi,

Here to follow. Great work with the loss so far.
When I had my daughter I was a healthy weight. I really want to start trying for number 2 this yr, but like yourself I feel I need to be slimmer before I start trying. The thought of them weighing me at that first 8 week midwife appointment fills me with dread. I'll be much happier if my bmi is under 30. I dont want to be considered 'high risk'

We are in this together!!!

Day 8 of 100 day countdown.
Hi,

Here to follow. Great work with the loss so far.
When I had my daughter I was a healthy weight. I really want to start trying for number 2 this yr, but like yourself I feel I need to be slimmer before I start trying. The thought of them weighing me at that first 8 week midwife appointment fills me with dread. I'll be much happier if my bmi is under 30. I dont want to be considered 'high risk'

We are in this together!!!

Hiya,

When are you starting?

That's how I feel, I just don't want my weight getting in the way of another thing that should be enjoyable.

Get a diary started so everyone can follow and support you through it.

You will love this diet in a few weeks after some great losses.

Beccy

Day 8 of 100 day countdown.

Hiya,

When are you starting?

That's how I feel, I just don't want my weight getting in the way of another thing that should be enjoyable.

Get a diary started so everyone can follow and support you through it.

You will love this diet in a few weeks after some great losses.

Beccy

My products arrive today, so I've had a low carb breakfast as I want to start as soon as they arrive. Hopefully lunch. I started a diary. Because I'm new my posts are moderates so not sure if it's there yet!!

I'm dreading feeling hungry but I've heard it gets easier after first few days.

My products arrive today, so I've had a low carb breakfast as I want to start as soon as they arrive. Hopefully lunch. I started a diary. Because I'm new my posts are moderates so not sure if it's there yet!!

I'm dreading feeling hungry but I've heard it gets easier after first few days.

I cant see it yet but I'm sure it will be up soon.

Exciting, and well done on not just putting it off until tomorrow. That's a great start already.

I'm not going to lie, the first few days can be pretty crap but just hang on in there and once you get into ketosis the hunger should all go away. You might have the odd day where your tummy is a bit rumbly but it does get so much easier. The good thing is once you get the carb overload out of your system, even if you are hungry, there is a lovely feeling of not being horribly bloated.

Thanks for that. I did Atkins diet a few years ago and I remember that ketosis feeling. Food wasn't constantly on my mind, so to have that feeling would be good. My main worry is my daughters food. Kids eat so much, but she always leaves food on her plate and tries to put food in my mouth. So need to resist the urge to pick. How many people know your doing this plan? I have only told my husband lol.....

Thanks for that. I did Atkins diet a few years ago and I remember that ketosis feeling. Food wasn't constantly on my mind, so to have that feeling would be good. My main worry is my daughters food. Kids eat so much, but she always leaves food on her plate and tries to put food in my mouth. So need to resist the urge to pick. How many people know your doing this plan? I have only told my husband lol.....

I think a lot of people have the kids food issue. That must be tough.

I have done it so many times that I don't really care who knows, so most people.

I find that if I tell people it is harder for me to come off plan.

I have only told my husband lol

I only told my OH and other family, lol, but they have managed to tell everyone else :grumble: So I am now so over who knows socially. At work though I haven't told anyone as they would be far more judgmental about it. The good thing is I work from home for half the week so I only have to dodge the food bullets at work two or three days a week :)

I only told my OH and other family, lol, but they have managed to tell everyone else :grumble: So I am now so over who knows socially. At work though I haven't told anyone as they would be far more judgmental about it. The good thing is I work from home for half the week so I only have to dodge the food bullets at work two or three days a week :)
I'm self employed so don't have that worry. I have this one friend I've known since I was at primary school and I never bring up food around her. Last week she was sayings it's so easy to make my own almond milk rather than buying the shop bought almond milk I buy. So a spagbol in a packet would fill her with lectures. I got told off for not eating organic while pregnant. Other than her food obsessions she's lovely. So ain't telling my friends incase she finds out haha.

I have been off work this week and been rubbish at coming on here.

How is everyone doing?

Had my week 7 weigh in this morning and 3.8 pounds gone.

I'm a little annoyed that I only have half a pound and it would have been 2 stone lost. Oh well.

3.8 pounds is fantastic though, congratulations!

A great loss :D

And you will break through the 2 stone loss next week no problem :)

A great loss :D

And you will break through the 2 stone loss next week no problem :)

Thank you . I really hope so. I also have 2.5 pounds to go until my next reward so hoping for that next week too.

How are you doing this week? I saw in your diary you are trying out a 5:2 concept. Seems like a really good idea.

This is week 10 for me and I've sort of followed Exante's add a meal recommendation, although I have been going TS for 4 full weeks then adding in food for the 5th week. It has fitted better with family and holiday commitments. So this is the second time I've added in extra food.

This time round I've decided to try doing a 5:2 diet using Exante and then will go back to TS next week for the four weeks before we go on holiday. My eating plans for the non-fast days involve eating three packs and having a protein and veggie based meal. On the fast days I am just having 3 Exante packs.

It is a bit of an experiment as I want to see if 5:2 will work for me for maintenance. I am hoping for a STS this week! If successful I will take packs with me on holiday and eat 5:2 for the two weeks we are away. I don't expect not to gain weight on holiday. as I do intend to have a drink or two, but I'm hoping this will limit the damage.

When I get back from holiday I intend to get back on the TS wagon again. Then, when I do get to goal if the 5:2 plan has worked I may well decide to move to the 5:2 diet to keep the weight off.

This is week 10 for me and I've sort of followed Exante's add a meal recommendation, although I have been going TS for 4 full weeks then adding in food for the 5th week. It has fitted better with family and holiday commitments. So this is the second time I've added in extra food.

This time round I've decided to try doing a 5:2 diet using Exante and then will go back to TS next week for the four weeks before we go on holiday. My eating plans for the non-fast days involve eating three packs and having a protein and veggie based meal. On the fast days I am just having 3 Exante packs.

It is a bit of an experiment as I want to see if 5:2 will work for me for maintenance. I am hoping for a STS this week! If successful I will take packs with me on holiday and eat 5:2 for the two weeks we are away. I don't expect not to gain weight on holiday. as I do intend to have a drink or two, but I'm hoping this will limit the damage.

When I get back from holiday I intend to get back on the TS wagon again. Then, when I do get to goal if the 5:2 plan has worked I may well decide to move to the 5:2 diet to keep the weight off.

That sounds like a really good plan.

I was thinking of 5:2 for maintenance as I work with a guy who does it and swears by it. I imagine it will just be trial and error to find the right calorie level for yourself . Its handy to have the packs to do it with too as finding nutritious food for such low calories would be quite tough and it would be so easy to go over.

What is your goal weight? you are 10 pounds from mine.

Back