dont want to fail this time

morning, I'm still here!
got weighed by CDC yesterday and lost 1lb, I've had a few blips and my official weigh in is Thursday so lets hope another few will disappear by then, went on a lovely bike ride last night and got zumba tonight, hope everyone is good x

had a very good day, just back from zumba, and feel good, 1 last shake to have then bed x

I love zumba, used to go loads but stopped, started again and they have changed lots of the routines, but really enjoyed it, I was prepared to sit out but didn't have to, not happy with scales though, they haven't moved this week, but weigh in tomorrow so will see in morning x

morning all, hope everyone is good, I've had a few days off so am getting straight back on it this morning x

well like I said earlier, I've had a few days off, went out for a drink and curry Friday night, and just had a hard time getting back into it yesterday, got on scales this morning and have put 4lb back on, am gonna get rid of this by Wednesday ( I hope) then it's 2 weeks till my holiday, hope to get rid of another 7 by then x

Good luck hun and do your very best to get a couple of days in. If all else fails and you are desperate to eat, make it protein ONLY. Chicken or white fish, or suchlike. That way you will still get back into ketosis fast x

Back