Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW - when 2 of your work colleagues say to you - I mean this in a nice way but dont you think you should stop losing now your face is looking gaunt!!! wtf

Ill stop when Im happy with who I am. Hubby also keeps saying when are you going to stop :mad:

dyjhiw your mates been at hospital all day having tests for chest pains and has got to stay in as theres slight damage to her heart.

Ahhhhhhh how upsetting, hope she's ok.

My DYJHIW seems 'tame' in comparison; DYJHIW you get a flippin migraine, never bothered with them until the menopause, last year I had about two, so far since the new year I've had about 3, I just hate the 'should I take a painkiller' or wait until I've been sick then take a painkiller thoughts, grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Well I decided to take a painkiller, but its not really shifted it, so may take some paracetamol in a mo. Hey ho at least tomorrows another day!

Hugs hun x

My DYJHIW seems 'tame' in comparison; DYJHIW you get a flippin migraine, never bothered with them until the menopause, last year I had about two, so far since the new year I've had about 3, I just hate the 'should I take a painkiller' or wait until I've been sick then take a painkiller thoughts, grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Well I decided to take a painkiller, but its not really shifted it, so may take some paracetamol in a mo. Hey ho at least tomorrows another day!

dyjhiw your mates been at hospital all day having tests for chest pains and has got to stay in as theres slight damage to her heart.

Hope she is ok xxx

DYJHIW - when 2 of your work colleagues say to you - I mean this in a nice way but dont you think you should stop losing now your face is looking gaunt!!! wtf

Ill stop when Im happy with who I am. Hubby also keeps saying when are you going to stop :mad:

I get this too! I have always lost weight from my face and then down. My OH told me the other day my neck was all wrinkly now - I know it is but he didn't have to remind me! I'm afraid after 40 it's your face or your figure :rolleyes:

I dont like it! Shes me mucka x

Hope they get her fixed up soon x

DYJHIW you are obsessed with getting a job that is pretty damn competitive and you have minimal experience in eek! I want it sooo bad and its still 8 days til the interview!

You'll totally rock it ;)

Try migraleve hon they are about the best thing I have found x get well soon x

Back