Don't you just hate it when....

Bummer !!! Bet that spread like none other :(

Oh yes it did & I just know there is a piece of glass waiting to be found at a later date!

DYJHIW The fog is STILL here, was awful yesterday and looks worse today, glad I don't have to drive out on those country roads again... but still bad enough having to walk in it. Also dyjhiw it looks like its going to rain the day of your first half marathon :( (I suppose at least I shouldn't get too warm)

....when your waiting in an oily yard for the front tyres to be replaced on the car when someone pulls up and lets their 2 dogs loose and one of them jumps up at me with it's oily muddy paws!! Excuse the thunder thighs on the pic lol

Attachments

• image-1475511250.jpg
    image-1475511250.jpg
    575.6 KB · Views: 66
....when your waiting in an oily yard for the front tyres to be replaced on the car when someone pulls up and lets their 2 dogs loose and one of them jumps up at me with it's oily muddy paws!! Excuse the thunder thighs on the pic lol

OH stopped at the shop on the way back to get baby wipes to clean it up, now it looks like I've pee'd myself!!! Great!!!

Attachments

• image-3235105179.jpg
    image-3235105179.jpg
    748.1 KB · Views: 58

I know you're a dog lover & I am too, but this would really have p$ssed me off.

DYJHIW your mop breaks mid using it!!

I'm a dog lover too but I get annoyed when people let their dogs run around and jump up at people, one because its really annoying when that happens to your nice jeans but also people should have more respect for the fact that some people are scared of dogs and dogs running around can make them very nervous. There's a couple of people who leave their dogs outside school when dropping the kids off, I'll hand it to them they're very well trained and just sit there, but seeing a dog not tied up could make some people very nervous... kids and adults.

I'm a dog lover too but I get annoyed when people let their dogs run around and jump up at people, one because its really annoying when that happens to your nice jeans but also people should have more respect for the fact that some people are scared of dogs and dogs running around can make them very nervous. There's a couple of people who leave their dogs outside school when dropping the kids off, I'll hand it to them they're very well trained and just sit there, but seeing a dog not tied up could make some people very nervous... kids and adults.

Totally agree with you there!! X

I am one of those terrified people. I actually HATE when people let their dog off the lead...I find it bad enough walking past a dog on a lead but whenever the fanged beast is let loose to make an attempt at chewing my leg off I am close to a small breakdown lol

Totally agree with you there about the dog thing, my daughter is scared of dogs, and some people are really inconsiderate about other people. xxxxx

Me too - I don't dislike dogs but I do get very nervous around them which they can sense of course! Worst thing is when a dog comes up to me and the owner shouts 'oh don't worry, he won't hurt you' as I'm quietly freaking out and trying to act normal so the dog won't have a go at me. I know people might find it odd that I'm scared of their dog that they say wouldn't hurt a fly but I just can't help being scared! :/

Back