Don't you just hate it when....

You hear your close friends mum has died of cancer after finding out a month ago and you know the pain he's suffering because your dad died the same way 11 months ago and you know nothing anyone says will ever make him feel better :(

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

You make 6 mini slimming world quiches for snacks over the next few days , wake up the morning after making them only to find there are 2 left in the fridge!
My OH is gonna get it big time how dare he touch my food lol he's obviously been having a midnight snack..
The b@@tard ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You find out your Dads best friend was in a RTC and has broken 2 ribs, both his legs, his femur, his hip, his arm, his wrist and 4 vertabre on his back :(

tallsarah said:
Your soft boiled eggs are hard!

Oo I miss runny eggs so much! One I've given birth the first thing I want is a runny egg lol!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

DYJHIW-you get a message out of the blue from an ex who claims to be wondering how you are... Then when you stupidly reply(we split on good terms)it turns out he only wants to know if I'm single as he's bored!!!! Get stuffed loser!!!!!!!

You're coming home from the late shift in work, finally on the train after waiting 30 minutes because you missed the last one by seconds and...

...you fall asleep and miss your stop!

you're shivery and cold, but the heating is really high and everyone else is sweating. I hate being ill.
My husband is the same at the moment. Hope you both are better soon.

I hate doing all the housework by myself, while my hubby has the flu.....

Right r u ready 4 this one.........

When your daughter is ill with flu & she keeps being sick so medicine is not working & her temperature is high & the only way to bring it down is to strip her off & sponge her down every five minutes. She is all achy & feels really poorly, you totally know how she feels but can't do anything to make it better :-( The poor dogs need a walk & keep hassling you to go out but there is no way you can leave your 8 year old sick daughter alone in the house to take them & u can't call on anyone else to help. They will get a walk, but not till hubby gets home late tonight so it will b too dark to let them off the lead therefore they won't get rid of half their energy :-( poor pooches. Oh & u sent your 5 year old son off 2 school this morning with a tummy ache (and a dose of medicine) & now u can't stop wondering if u done the right thing!

When u r trying to get the house packed to move in with your parents & trying to sort out renting out your house on your own cause hubby works long shifts & again u have nobody to help. All because of the current financial climate u simply can't afford to live here anymore :-( :-( :-( :-(

& breath.........god that feels better :) xxxx

Coz12 said:

When your daughter is ill with flu & she keeps being sick so medicine is not working & her temperature is high & the only way to bring it down is to strip her off & sponge her down every five minutes. She is all achy & feels really poorly, you totally know how she feels but can't do anything to make it better :-( The poor dogs need a walk & keep hassling you to go out but there is no way you can leave your 8 year old sick daughter alone in the house to take them & u can't call on anyone else to help. They will get a walk, but not till hubby gets home late tonight so it will b too dark to let them off the lead therefore they won't get rid of half their energy :-( poor pooches. Oh & u sent your 5 year old son off 2 school this morning with a tummy ache (and a dose of medicine) & now u can't stop wondering if u done the right thing!

When u r trying to get the house packed to move in with your parents & trying to sort out renting out your house on your own cause hubby works long shifts & again u have nobody to help. All because of the current financial climate u simply can't afford to live here anymore :-( :-( :-( :-(

Chin up Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Things will certainly get better for you.

Remember when you gone down as far as you can ...the only way is up! Things happen for a reason that's not always apparent at the time. Keep a PMA.

Sending you some good vibes to be going on with...:vibes:

Do you know something? If YOU were the one at work I can almost guarantee you'd move heaven and earth to take a bit of time off to be with your daughter!
Not saying anything against your hubby, I don't know him after all but it is a fact men look at stuff differently!

Isn't there even one of the kids mums you could ask to take the dogs out? Just to get one load off your mind?

Awww thank u, I am fine really just needed to get it all off my chest!

U r right though, of I was at work there is absolutely no way I would go in if my daughter was this ill!!! Hubby though simply doesn't see it :-(

I don't like to ask others to take the dogs out as none of my friends r dog owners & feel it wouldn't b fair to ask them to clear up their mess & have the responsibility of 2 young dogs. To be fair they seem to have got the idea they r not going out yet & have had a nice bone each & a good brush so seem quite content :)

Thank u all for your comments, really appreciate it. Onwards & upwards as they say <3 x

Back