Don't you just hate it when....

Someone who has had an affair gets all fecking righteous cause one of her family members is now being cheated on errrr hello u did the same thing!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You have a Shape Delights chocolate yogurt thinking its low Syns - then google it and find out it wasn't as low as you thought.

I WAS BEING SO GOOD TOO!!

When someone tailgates you!

mrstore said:
When you go to make the chilli con carne you have been craving all day and realise you don't have any kidney beans grrr!!

I did that the other day but we did have the beans just no chilli powder.... Not much of a chilli lol

You go to your room for a bit of peace and quiet and someone is on your back and wont take a hint to go away... :(

Hairdryer "explodes" while drying your hair.......scaring your 2 year old out of her mind.........

Muis said:
Hairdryer "explodes" while drying your hair.......scaring your 2 year old out of her mind.........

Oh no :/ bet it scared you also

I hate it when you are approaching junctions (left or right) and the car waiting to pull out has plenty of time to get out, but no it waits until you are almost at the junction before it pops out in front of you. Then it slows you down to 30mph (in a 60mph) for the rest of your journey :mad:

kayleigh39 said:
I hate it when you are approaching junctions (left or right) and the car waiting to pull out has plenty of time to get out, but no it waits until you are almost at the junction before it pops out in front of you. Then it slows you down to 30mph (in a 60mph) for the rest of your journey :mad:

Oooh that is just as annoying as tailgaters! :(

The morning shift doesn't turn up forcing you to work your day off! On call don't even bother calling you back!

You get up to find that it's snowing... but not enough to stop you going to work!

Come on weather, if you're going to snow, do it properly!

You're having an epic fail Monday!!

To start with you try to turn your alarm off and phone your fellas dad instead! Get to work to be told your shift was changed and it's your day off and on the way home You break your £40 pair of sunglasses that you've been warning your 2 yo not to break for months! Argh!! Lol xxx

You take the dog for a walk past the shops at the end of the road and all you can smell is freshly made sausage rolls coming out of the bakery :(

Back