Don't you just hate it when....

You're too fat to buy 3/4 length trackies

I know that feeling far to well!!

Right now I'm cursing the OH for having a Chinese take away and ruining my meal for me this evening.. I felt right bloody miserable about my food I made. It should be worth it at my weigh in on Thursday anyway lol ;) xx

MissSlinky2011 said:
Your in the shower and hear your hubby going to the toilet (there in separate rooms) so you shout to remind him not to flush as the shower will turn into lava and melt your skin off to which he replies ok only 2 minutes later to flush the chain leaving you cowering in the corner using the shower curtain for protection!

Head like a sieve!

So sorry but this made me chuckle!! :)

mrstore said:
So sorry but this made me chuckle!! :)

There's nothing that makes you feel like more of a girl than screaming in the corner of your shower trying to fend off boiling water with a piece of plastic sheet!

Perhaps if there had been a giant hairy spider, then I would have gone flying down the stairs soap suds and all! Lol

MissSlinky2011 said:
There's nothing that makes you feel like more of a girl than screaming in the corner of your shower trying to fend off boiling water with a piece of plastic sheet!

Perhaps if there had been a giant hairy spider, then I would have gone flying down the stairs soap suds and all! Lol

Hahahaha!!!!! More chuckles!!!!

You painstakingly weigh out your fruit & fibre into a little bag to take to work - and then find at least 2 errant pieces of dried banana even though you checked & doubled checked!!

you get home from the school run, flop onto the sofa, consider making a cuppa ad see the child's school bag, on the chair opposite you. complete with dinner money, mid morning snack and homework.... bloody child!

You have your breakfast when your baba sleeps. Go upstairs to get dressed, first foot on the step..and he's awake!

When your feeling really poorly and can't face the thought of food. :-( been poorly all week, no exercise done. :-(. Doctors appt booked for later on.

The chip on your cashcard is faulty and had to trek into town to order a new one last week. Then a letter comes from the bank and its your telephone banking details instead of your new cashcard. *sulk*

When your feeling really poorly and can't face the thought of food. :-( been poorly all week, no exercise done. :-(. Doctors appt booked for later on.
Hope you feel better soon!

Aww thank you. I've managed to eat a small apple so far but I'm just going to keep my fluids up. :)
Best thing to do. Even if you can keep black tea down or a bit of watered down juice.

don't you just hate it when you buy expensive boots and they're still crap after a couple of months.

I bought some shoes in a sale in november, 25 reduced form £60. was expecting for hat price they'd last.

nope. I now have wet feet. they started leaking today. oooooo I am spitting mad!

... you get to 4.30, which is your finishing time with work, to remember that as of today you are now back to your old hours (after nearly 2 years!) so don't finish until 5.30.

I had to check myself this morning as I was nearly ready for work at what used to be my normal time, before remembering I didn't have to be in for another hour!

...you've spent over a year building up points on your subway card only for the stupid woman in the Colchester branch to give you the wrong card back. Then when you ask politely for the correct card, she gets all aggressive and throws you out of the shop!

Card frozen and points suspended so don't think you're stealing my 2600 points, madam.

Back