Don't you just hate it when....

don't you just hate it when you're walking through town and everyone has their legs and tummys out looking perfect, and then there's you? :(

DYJHIW You are drawn into a family work related row & really don't want to, I've got DD telling me her side & nephew's dad (nephew is the employee) is ringing us up having a go; he's heard nephew's side, we've heard DD side:sigh: As a result I feel I need to ring DD & have a chat to her about what we've been told............ oh eck.

If you aren't in pain or on tablets, could you be pregnant?

That did occur to me (well OH actually) but I don't think so especially as I had my 1st period in a year (I'm on the mini pill so don't usually have them) 2 weeks ago. Also no pain and no changes to meds for nearly a year so ruled them out too :S x

That did occur to me (well OH actually) but I don't think so especially as I had my 1st period in a year (I'm on the mini pill so don't usually have them) 2 weeks ago. Also no pain and no changes to meds for nearly a year so ruled them out too :S x

Would be worth going the doctors just in case, be on the safe side :) x

odd_sock said:

I would do a test, the mini pill isn't infallible, no contraception is.
Then you can rule that out. Look at whether you need hayfever medication, If I don't take mine I feel sick (TMI alert: I produce too much mucus and it churns my tummy up).
Get the doc to check your ears as balance probs can make you literally travel sick just moving!

I hate it when impossibly skinny work colleagues keep telling you how many lb's they need to lose because they are so "fat"....... Grrrrr

DYJHIW you wake at 2.30 wondering if daughter has come home, get woke by her coming in at 3.45a.m then woke by hubby getting up at 5ish then your own stupid alarm goes off at 6.45 and you have to go to work which you are hating at the moment!

I used to leave the kids bedroom doors open knowing they would shut them when they got inane went to bed. If I woke in the night I only had to see if the door was open or closed. If closed I could relax and go back to sleep.

Aaarrggghhhhhh 4 lbs on!!!! Not happy!!!! Grrrrrrrrr.

Oh no! :( take it as a learning curve, stick to it 100% and you will lose it in no time! x

DYJHIW your Father-in-Law has one too many drinks and tries telling you how to diet. According to him 2 slices of wholemeal toast with a measured extra of Philadelphia Light is no good and "blows the diet". I'm glad he's there to help....I mean I've only lost 2 stone!!!!!!!!

I hate it when impossibly skinny work colleagues keep telling you how many lb's they need to lose because they are so "fat"....... Grrrrr

booooo! that gets right on my nerves. moaning how their spray on pants are too tight and their"belly" is all big an swollen. and you look at them and think what belly? making me fell postively heiffer-like. :( people can be so inconsiderate towards other people sometimes. if they think their "fat" then what the hell do they think i am? a pink elephant?!?!

You're still feeling rough, have done since friday :( have had to take time off work, but it comes and goes so I can be ok one minute then unable to move the next, nearest thing I can liken it to is the feeling of morning sickness

Majella86 said:
booooo! that gets right on my nerves. moaning how their spray on pants are too tight and their"belly" is all big an swollen. and you look at them and think what belly? making me fell postively heiffer-like. :( people can be so inconsiderate towards other people sometimes. if they think their "fat" then what the hell do they think i am? a pink elephant?!?!

You mean you're not a pink elephant ;-)

Shirleen said:
You been off the drink again Ailly??? Lol

It's wedding fever, hope I revert back to normal once the day is over!

Majella86 said:

I doubt they do. I am one of those slimmer girls who isn't happy with her weight or shape but does that mean am not allowed to moan about weight the way bigger folk do? I don't look at anyone and think anything about them as its how we feel as an individual....does it matter your size if your bloated your bloated.
Everyone is allowed to say how they feel regardless

Back