Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you get a knife and fork out of the draw to eat your cereal with.....looks like it might be one of those days! :p

As a rule I don't use this phrase but...lol!!!

.... you have organised some much needed 'me' time and it all goes t***s up.

The deal was that I went to the beach, alone except for my iPod and Kindle and the OH would look after our daughter and then he could go out to watch the football tonight. First thing that went wrong was that I forgot my earphones and then the OH brought my daughter to the beach, who then, of course, wanted to stay with me.

That's bad enough but the git has still gone out to watch the football.

Oh and another thing....I am no longer the rep in resort so why do old customers of mine still come and moan at me. It was bad enough when I was paid (a pittance) to have to listen to it. Tell someone who gives a you-know-what!!

Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now :soapbox:

.... you have organised some much needed 'me' time and it all goes t***s up.

The deal was that I went to the beach, alone except for my iPod and Kindle and the OH would look after our daughter and then he could go out to watch the football tonight. First thing that went wrong was that I forgot my earphones and then the OH brought my daughter to the beach, who then, of course, wanted to stay with me.

That's bad enough but the git has still gone out to watch the football.

Oh and another thing....I am no longer the rep in resort so why do old customers of mine still come and moan at me. It was bad enough when I was paid (a pittance) to have to listen to it. Tell someone who gives a you-know-what!!

Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now :soapbox:

Then you need to rearrange your time x

Jenna88 said:
Dyjhiw you become really intolerant of your families eating habits. They eat too much and it's all bad. I know I was the same not very long ago at all but I can't help criticising everything they eat! I really need to stop

Qyjhiw you become intolerant of your family full stop?!

Or is it just me lol

parfittaroles said:
Qyjhiw you become intolerant of your family full stop?!

Or is it just me lol

Nope it's not just you Parfittaroles. Have you ever seen the movie Thelma and Louise? That's how I feel at the moment :)

....you lose the necklace your Mum gave you on the birth of your daughter. I actually feel physically sick and just want to sob.

M Louise H said:
....you lose the necklace your Mum gave you on the birth of your daughter. I actually feel physically sick and just want to sob.

Oh no hun I know how upsetting it is to lose a special item like that xo

......you have work in just over an hour and have 'been' to the loo a few times already this morning :( hope it settles, apart from the usual tablets does anyone know of anything else that works???

Jenna88 said:
Dyjhiw you are past yourself with worry and can't tell anyone!

Oh babe not good! Worry does nothing but age you, can you do something about the situation?

Back