Don't you just hate it when....

... you have a migraine. Haven't had one in a while, and this one is making me feel sick to my stomach. Spent the last 3 hours trying to sleep it off with hardly any improvement :(

Chipmunk89 said:
... you have a migraine. Haven't had one in a while, and this one is making me feel sick to my stomach. Spent the last 3 hours trying to sleep it off with hardly any improvement :(

Feel better hun. I suffer from migranes and they're just the worst :( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

.....people in the house are supposed to be dieting as well as you but are constantly looking for cakes, biscuits, full fat yoghurts etc and when u pass comments such as " we're all supposed to be on diets" your replied to with comments such as "what are u the diet police" and then claim they are joking or "i am dieting but doing it my own way" whats that way the see food diet. Grrrr makes me angry especially then mocking me for trying to keep us all on track.

jo-85 said:
.....people in the house are supposed to be dieting as well as you but are constantly looking for cakes, biscuits, full fat yoghurts etc and when u pass comments such as " we're all supposed to be on diets" your replied to with comments such as "what are u the diet police" and then claim they are joking or "i am dieting but doing it my own way" whats that way the see food diet. Grrrr makes me angry especially then mocking me for trying to keep us all on track.

I know the feeling, granted I'm pretty sure I've turned in to a 'food nazi' in my house and almost can't help from passing comment!

Jenna88 said:
I know the feeling, granted I'm pretty sure I've turned in to a 'food nazi' in my house and almost can't help from passing comment!

I wouldn't mind so much if people didn't say they were dieting you either are or u arent not half in half out! Lol I'm an all or nothing kinda gal. Mocking me annoys me too when I'm the one trying to be good feel like people are taking the pee out of what I'm trying to work hard at if that makes sense!

......you really know you should be exercising but it's 30 degrees in the house and I've just sat down after doing hours of housework. Maybe I'll squeeze in a shred before I start dinner...or not!

gettingfit said:
I thought parents taught their kids that from an early age before they started school.Can't put all the blame on the teachers.

Just a saying, my sister has just qualified as a teacher and I know she'd never let her pupils get away with it!

MOSQUITOES :mad:

I don't know if that's how you spell it but if it isn't I hope every last one of the little blighters are offended by it!

Back