Don't you just hate it when....

ScarlettStar86 said:
Dyjhiw you drop a little angel off at nursery in the morning and pick up a little s**t at lunchtime!
Breathe.....remain professional and hope he sleeps for longer than usual!

Happens with me daily, she is so ready for reception its unreal xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dyjhiw you are having one of those days (aka tuesday!) And stress= eating :(

DYJHIW you have a hygienist appointment in the afternoon and when you leave the house in the morning you forget to pick up your toothbrush so you can't give you teeth a cheeky clean before you get there! Grr...

When you get so wound up by people's narrow mindedness, selfishness and impractical suggestions?

When you can be in all day but the post/delivery person comes while you pop to corner shop for 10 mins! does my head in! :)

I hate it when I injure myself (obviously!) but then there is no bruise or mark to show for it! At least you'd get sympathy!

M Louise H said:
No! Don't get wound up by it - have a word with my mate Shirleen, she'll know what to do ;)

I did and she said..... Put up or shut up! Nuff said but your mate Shirleen is no help!!

dyjhiw u have the serious munchies for naughties!! :(
xoxo

DYJHIW you finally reluctantly drag your considerably larger and unfitter and generally extra wobbly backside back to aquafit after a far too long break........the shame of being outaqua'd by the blue rinsers!!!!! The moral of the story? Don't skip 6 weeks in a row you lazy lazy moooooo!!!

Back