Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you have a banging headache and totally drained and motivation has diminished with each day being a mountain to climb with my diet, argh!!!!!

Legomom said:
DYJHIW your at your first puppy training lesson and your lovely pup is a complete nutjob and will not give in for ANYTHING and although he is by far the best trained for commands like sit cone etc he has no concept of the command "please stop trying to eat all the other puppies....." and all the purebred owners give you the 'look' (hes a cross) and then the crazy little s@@t tries to take down a full grown Japanese AKITA and blooming WINS........then you laugh so hard you fall in the mud in front of all the other dog owners....... Wasn't our finest moment by a loooong stretch!!!

Awww he's gorgeous!!

You can, just hire a mini digger in his name, say it's for a pool, and get him to dig it?

Oh bugger, bad timing - he's just finished our pool!

Legomom said:
DYJHIW your at your first puppy training lesson and your lovely pup is a complete nutjob and will not give in for ANYTHING and although he is by far the best trained for commands like sit cone etc he has no concept of the command "please stop trying to eat all the other puppies....." and all the purebred owners give you the 'look' (hes a cross) and then the crazy little s@@t tries to take down a full grown Japanese AKITA and blooming WINS........then you laugh so hard you fall in the mud in front of all the other dog owners....... Wasn't our finest moment by a loooong stretch!!!

Awww he's lovely! My dog was expelled from
Training school he was that naughty hehehe, he has a great character ! :)

Arctic-BNG said:
You've just walked the 4 miles home, after a night out, and you feet are sore!

Good job I was wearing a beer coat!

On a school night? Lol

You're on day two of work and you're really regretting not washing your hair yesterday morning! ( I could shower at work but I've forgotten my towel).

Legomom said:

That really made me laugh! Judging by the extreme cheeky expression on your little dog's face, I predict many more 'moments' in your future ! ;)

Awwww he's gorgeous. What a funny story as well

DYJHIW your socks get wet when walking little one home and now your feet stink, best go wash them

DYJHIW you have to be inventive with meals - I blinkin' hate preparing dinners etc as you have to be thinking about it to be not repetative, it can really hurt my poor little head, and getting that little pea moving is really hard work sometimes :p

........you have no food whatsoever in the house and have to wait until gone 6.30 to go out to get some as that's when my son is being picked up by his grandad, i'm bloody starving! :(

mrstore said:
........you have no food whatsoever in the house and have to wait until gone 6.30 to go out to get some as that's when my son is being picked up by his grandad, i'm bloody starving! :(

.......when you feel dizzy due to having nothing in, so eat a bowl of co co pops, grrrr!

bunnylovesalan said:
DYJHIW you have to be inventive with meals - I blinkin' hate preparing dinners etc as you have to be thinking about it to be not repetative, it can really hurt my poor little head, and getting that little pea moving is really hard work sometimes :p

Aw Hun, keep your meal plans and recycle every 4/6 weeks x

Dont you just hate it when... you put on trousers and they fell just a little bit snugger than yesterday

Back