Don't you just hate it when....

Kath1990 said:
Dont you just hate it when... you put on trousers and they fell just a little bit snugger than yesterday

Oh no I do really hate that :( stupid trousers!!!

Oh no I do really hate that :( stupid trousers!!!

Yup its always the trousers fault... nothing to do with the ten tonnes of ice cream i ate the day before :p

DYJHIW (or more appropriately DIJHIT) everyone around you seems to be getting pregnant. :( I had a miscarriage in March, it had taken 2.5years of trying to fall pregnant and the chances of it happening again are so low that it's not likely to happen before November when I turn 40 which is the cut off we have given ourselves.

Sleepy59 said:
DYJHIW (or more appropriately DIJHIT) everyone around you seems to be getting pregnant. :( I had a miscarriage in March, it had taken 2.5years of trying to fall pregnant and the chances of it happening again are so low that it's not likely to happen before November when I turn 40 which is the cut off we have given ourselves.

Hugs xxxx November is still a good few months away, and I bet once you stop trying it'll happen

(((Hugs))) lovely - it's the worst feeling in the world - every time you hear of another one it's like being slapped in the face. I hope things work out for you xxx

DYJHIW people get drunk and spam FB with their 50 top tunes and inane ramblings?

Actually major FB rant.... I've had to change settings for loads of friends because all they do is 'share/repost' random sayings, quotes, etc most of which are drivel!

Oh and everyone knows cancer is crap most of my mums family have had/died from it, posting sentimental gibberish doesn't make it better. Similarly I work with people with LD and as far as I know putting up a status doesn't help them either!
I don't need to see pictures of animal cruelty.

If all your statuses start with FML then I suggest you get therapy.

Some people must have revolving doors the amount of 'in a relationship, to single' posts. If its only been a week it's not really a relationship yet, or are you really telling everyone so no one thinks you're an ugly munter?

Ok I get it, you're running for Charity but I donated the first time, I'm not donating again just because it's the 300th! And those that haven't already probably won't now either!

I should probably stop visiting FB!

DYJHIW It's July, but it jizzes it down ridiculously heavyily and your previously perfectly styled hair becomes a weird mess under your static inducing hood (which flies off every 30 seconds) and the back of your jeans are wet from the walk to the bus stop

(I'm not even in a bad mood today, honest!)

Oh and everyone knows cancer is crap most of my mums family have had/died from it, posting sentimental gibberish doesn't make it better. Similarly I work with people with LD and as far as I know putting up a status doesn't help them either!

Some people must have revolving doors the amount of 'in a relationship, to single' posts. If its only been a week it's not really a relationship yet, or are you really telling everyone so no one thinks you're an ugly munter?

omg THIS X 10000. I HATE when people do this, particularly when accompanied with 'only those who care will repost' SHUT UP.

I have one particular woman on my facebook who incessantly posts about how she doesn't have a job, then when she has an interview she posts and then she goes in to some major meltdown when she doesn't get it and people have asked how the interview has gone. If you don't want people to know you're interviewing, don't tell them in the first place. AGh.

DYJHIW -
You have just got back from your holiday, it wont stop raining and you have 3 holdalls full of washing to do :-(

DYJHIW you have a tonne of things to do and don't know where to start....thinking it might be worth waiting until after lunch to bother doing anything now as well :/

DYJHIW people get drunk and spam FB with their 50 top tunes and inane ramblings?

Actually major FB rant.... I've had to change settings for loads of friends because all they do is 'share/repost' random sayings, quotes, etc most of which are drivel!

Ok I get it, you're running for Charity but I donated the first time, I'm not donating again just because it's the 300th! And those that haven't already probably won't now either!

That is why I deleted my account along with a**eholes contacting you and your long last father trying to make you feel guilty, get over it I am your child but now I am an adult and make my own choices so f**k you!!! (sorry random rant at end)

DYJHIW - you buy a dress that fits you all be it to tight but you know this there is 2 months to the event and you know you will fit in it nicely by then and look absolutely amazing only for the MIL so ask to see it on. you show her and she just laughs at you =[ then when the boyfriend has gone to bed she turns around and says i wont it in it by then. i gained 3 lbs this week but didnt tell her that and told her i lost half a lbs and she still laughed. seriously getting really sick of her.

CAN I COME AND LIVE WITH ONE OF YOU.

omg THIS X 10000. I HATE when people do this, particularly when accompanied with 'only those who care will repost' SHUT UP.

I have one particular woman on my facebook who incessantly posts about how she doesn't have a job, then when she has an interview she posts and then she goes in to some major meltdown when she doesn't get it and people have asked how the interview has gone. If you don't want people to know you're interviewing, don't tell them in the first place. AGh.

totally agree, i'll share funny pics, videos or inspirational sayings, but i hate the, 'share with 20 friends and your wish comes true.. or this poor little kids cancer will disapear' are some people just stupid thinking that will work??
and i have a few friends that are constantly, single, engaged, single.. make up your mind :(

i'd get rid of it but i'm nosey lmfao

sl1nkyminny said:
DYJHIW - you buy a dress that fits you all be it to tight but you know this there is 2 months to the event and you know you will fit in it nicely by then and look absolutely amazing only for the MIL so ask to see it on. you show her and she just laughs at you =[ then when the boyfriend has gone to bed she turns around and says i wont it in it by then. i gained 3 lbs this week but didnt tell her that and told her i lost half a lbs and she still laughed. seriously getting really sick of her.

CAN I COME AND LIVE WITH ONE OF YOU.

Are you f&-?ing kidding me? What a bloody cheek. I'd have slapped the silly cow into next week!

Back