Don't you just hate it when....

Absolutely fuming! My nan is very poorly in hospital, will be surprised if she sees next week. Hospital phoned this morning to ask if we took her wedding ring home as its gone missing! Nan says she took it off overnight and put it on the table over her bed and this morning its nowhere to be seen. So angry :(

Don't panic just yet.Someone may have put it away in the safe or something and not recorded it inher notes. Hop you find it for her.Might even be inor under her bed.

Don't panic just yet.Someone may have put it away in the safe or something and not recorded it inher notes. Hop you find it for her.Might even be inor under her bed.

thank you, fortunately they found it! took 6 members of staff a couple of hours but it seem to have been knocked onto the floor then kicked into a corner by mistake. so glad they found it, I'd have been heartbroken if she lost it so close to the end of her life after having it nearly 70 years x

thank you, fortunately they found it! took 6 members of staff a couple of hours but it seem to have been knocked onto the floor then kicked into a corner by mistake. so glad they found it, I'd have been heartbroken if she lost it so close to the end of her life after having it nearly 70 years x

Thank goodness, so relieved for you. I was so emotional when I found out my Nan left me her wedding ring, so I know the importance. Sorry to hear she's so poorly big hugs x

.....you arrive at the travelodge you're staying in before getting the early morning ferry and we have to move rooms because the first one we went into hadn't been cleaned, the second one should have been but was still filthy, little hairs in the bed if you know what I mean! Not nice!! Thank god we're only there for one night

mrstore said:
.....you arrive at the travelodge you're staying in before getting the early morning ferry and we have to move rooms because the first one we went into hadn't been cleaned, the second one should have been but was still filthy, little hairs in the bed if you know what I mean! Not nice!! Thank god we're only there for one night

Keep complaining until they change the bedding in front of you!

They brought clean sheets up to us, I'm gonna make up the bed, at least I'll know it's done properly . OH got the head number thingy, going to make a proper complaint when we get back from France next week. The assistant manager was a wet lettuce who didn't even apologise!!!

When a handful of chocolate pretzels jump in your mouth when weigh in is tomorrow!

DYJHIW loads of people are being negative about the closing ceremony on the tele, its a friggin party and a massive concert and not being funny but that line-up was once in a life time, and besides it wasnt for us Joe public at home it was for the athletes and they looked like they were having a ball so people should sit back and chill. yeah there were some artists who arnt to everyones taste but they all had their part in uk music history!
there i got that off my chest lol. why cant people just wind their neck in, no one's forcing them to watch it :)
sorry for ranting but people should lighten up, lets let this olympic vibe live on a little abit longer than the actual olympics shall we?

I live within 10 mins of the Olympics and to be honest I'll be glad when it's all over.

I don't begrudge it happening, and my husband is a massive fan, but it's made day to day life very trying and when you aren't into sport or the ceremonies it's hard to be relentlessly jolly about it.

I dont gripe on about it in real life or on facebook, but I am sick of people insisting I have to get into the spirit of it when it doesn't interest me at all.

I imagine its not a great deal of fun if you aren't into it at all. I for one would have rented out my flat & gone on holiday for the duration if I lived that close & wasn't into sport! I have however found it quite nice that people are posting nice stuff on facebook about it rather than the mundane usual stuff about what they are having for dinner, and the obligatory 'look, I'm having a good time wherever I am' pictures & running commentary of the event, uploaded in real time just to prove you have a life, thati s the usal use for Fabebook!

I live in a rented flat that I can't sublet, otherwise I would have!

Also we weren't allowed any time off at work as I work in a hospital and we've been in contingency mode as we've had a lot of trouble getting medicines in.

Ah, that is rubbish. I also live in a rental - I'd have taken the risk tbh - some of the places where i live are going for £1000k a week and we're a 45 min train journey into london. Mental.

Back