Don't you just hate it when....

It just makes you wonder how people actually get through life? I mean it was there in black and white that postage was listed as £5.00 however the actual price would depend on Royal Mail's pricing to ship to their particular country. TWO different people have emailed me asking why on their invoice the postage isn't £5.00, you live in America and Germany...have a guess! Aghhhhhhhhhhhh! On the bright side, one has now paid, the other is probably still trying to read my response.

Probably the American?

It just makes you wonder how people actually get through life? I mean it was there in black and white that postage was listed as £5.00 however the actual price would depend on Royal Mail's pricing to ship to their particular country. TWO different people have emailed me asking why on their invoice the postage isn't £5.00, you live in America and Germany...have a guess! Aghhhhhhhhhhhh! On the bright side, one has now paid, the other is probably still trying to read my response.

haha! i know what you mean. i had written next to one of my items " no postage discounts, each item is sent first class bla bla bla" and they bid on all 3 clearly reading htis as i wrote it on all 3 of my items, then they win them so i send the invoice and they mail me saying "please can u send me the invoice".
what??
so i send again and they message again like theyre just pretending that they didnt receive the first two invoices?!
anyway long story short i got bad feedback and no payment. dammit!
xxx

DYJHIW you go for an early morning walk along the beach and dog owners are not picking up after their dogs.:mad:

Dogs should be banned from all public places.Do it in your own back garden.

Not all dog owners are irresponsible and leave mess, the vast majority of us pick up after our dogs!!! It's unfortunately the few that don't who give the rest of us a bad name. We live close to the beach and the amount of broken glass bottles, abandonned BBQs, food wrappers etc that we find littering the beach first thing in the morning is shocking! The broken glass is a hazard to our poor dog's feet as well as any children that may stumble upon it. May be we should think that banning irresponsible adults from the beach and public places.......................??

I opened my mums front door to find a very ugly Staffie doing a dump, and the owner walking by pretending not to notice! She was too far for me to yell at her and I'm not one to shout in public anyway!, maybe I should have taken the dog into the house as it was clearly abandoned!!!

DYJHIW people are so full of themselves that they feel the need to refer to themselves in the 3rd person! I used to work for a guy who did it all the time and it drove me mad then, and still does now!!! :banghead:

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

On the subject of dog poo....a friend of my dads saw a dog doing its business right on the end of his drive, it's owner just carried on walking, so my dads mate shovelled it up, followed the dog and it's owner to their house, waited for them to go inside and then posted the poop through the letter box lol

I am a dog owner too and hate it when folk don't clean up after their dogs. I have seen people about to leave the poo and have gone up and given them a bag to clean it up as I usually have some in my pocket. I even had one person deny that the steaming poo their dog had just done and was still sqeezing out was theirs! There's no excuse for it and a threat to call the dog warden usually does the trick and on that occasion I did threaten to do so. If there was a way to teach our dogs to use the loo I would love it but unfortunately there isn't so we have to rely on the 99.9% of responsible dog owners to teach the 0.1% of irresponsible ones that they can't keep leaving it for people to trail around under their shoes.

You try so hard through the weekend and s*** hits the fan at the weekend and having just weighed in a few hours before 'official weigh in' and the scales say you've put on 3.5lbs!! I haven't even had any takeaways either :/

DYJHIW you have a 43mile drive to work, and wake up feeling really rough and then to top it all off you get to work to find you're on different duties to what the rota said and it means the day is gonna get worse :(

peacelily said:
I am a dog owner too and hate it when folk don't clean up after their dogs. I have seen people about to leave the poo and have gone up and given them a bag to clean it up as I usually have some in my pocket. I even had one person deny that the steaming poo their dog had just done and was still sqeezing out was theirs! There's no excuse for it and a threat to call the dog warden usually does the trick and on that occasion I did threaten to do so. If there was a way to teach our dogs to use the loo I would love it but unfortunately there isn't so we have to rely on the 99.9% of responsible dog owners to teach the 0.1% of irresponsible ones that they can't keep leaving it for people to trail around under their shoes.

You sound like a really responsible dog owner, we can't get a dog as I can't pick up the poo without being sick and I wouldn't want to leave it on the street.

You can actually teach them to use a "toilet area" , when I did alot of voluntary work for the blind we had an area of the garden especially for them to use, it actually had a drain and then you'd use a hose to flush it away after, it worked great especially as they only go to the toilet when they're told to (that's guide dogs not blind people!) x

Welshtigger said:
DYJHIW people are so full of themselves that they feel the need to refer to themselves in the 3rd person! I used to work for a guy who did it all the time and it drove me mad then, and still does now!!! :banghead:

I have to refer to myself in third person all the time for work and can become a bit if a habit!

Shirleen said:
I have to refer to myself in third person all the time for work and can become a bit if a habit!

Yeah but that's for a valid reason-it's not cos you're pretentious!!!

Welshtigger said:

I just saw the thread - HILARIOUS!!! xx

Back