Don't you just hate it when....

RScothern said:
Dyjhiw you come home and find that the dog has not only opened the freezer but also eaten half the contents!!!! Frozen solid mince beef, chicken breasts and salmon!!!!!!! Aaaagggghhhhhhh!!!!

Omg! How annoying but LOL that your dog can open the freezer!!!!

Well, hes not impressed, but have apologised and hes ok. Have pledged to go off the booze for a while, i dont have a drink problem, it sounds like i do, ha! But when i get silly and decide to forget my limit it becomes a problem!! Will more than likely recieve further punishment at wi, but i dont care, im just glad i have such a forgiving boyf!! God im a prize fool.

Well, hes not impressed, but have apologised and hes ok. Have pledged to go off the booze for a while, i dont have a drink problem, it sounds like i do, ha! But when i get silly and decide to forget my limit it becomes a problem!! Will more than likely recieve further punishment at wi, but i dont care, im just glad i have such a forgiving boyf!! God im a prize fool.

It happens to us all. Don't beat yourself up about it :)

....when you can only stay in A&E for an hour with your OH because I have to get back for my 11 yr old who's been left with the terrible duo (dogs!)

....when you can only stay in A&E for an hour with your OH because I have to get back for my 11 yr old who's been left with the terrible duo (dogs!)

Oh no, hope he's ok?

When yet another newspaper gets your brother in laws name wrong in an article - thats 4 times now! FFS his name is Scott NOT Steve Grrrr

mrstore said:
Lol. Son and dogs were/are fine, OH on the other hand needs an operation this morning :(

Hope all goes well honey xxx

dyjhiw for some reason my son this morning is been a monster. doing everything he knows hes not suppose to!

Thank you everyone :) they decided not to operate this morning (after he was told to get in the gown ready and had not eaten since 1pm yesterday!) he needs to wait for an MRI scan which could take days, so he's going to be there a while

mrstore said:
Thank you everyone :) they decided not to operate this morning (after he was told to get in the gown ready and had not eaten since 1pm yesterday!) he needs to wait for an MRI scan which could take days, so he's going to be there a while

Oh well at least that's better than having a op, lets hope it's good news after the MRI

Back