Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW when

1. Your DD tells you to get away from her as you smell of burps (??!)
2. Your heading to the hospital to see father in law for the first time since the op and are ever so slightly terrified
3. You really should be packing but feel the need to be sharing on here instead

M Louise H said:
DYJHIW when

2. Your heading to the hospital to see father in law for the first time since the op and are ever so slightly terrified

Hugs xxxx

Had a little giggle at the 'burps' thing!! Lol

DYJHIW when

Hope your day goes ok & when you get home you won't smell of burps but hospital, not too sure which is worse:rolleyes:

Jenna88 said:
Dyjhiw it's the day before weigh in, you didn't go to the gym and have had 10.5 syns instead of the 7 you'd planned all week simply cause you've had a crap day! Agh! My dinner was also much bigger than usual! What is wrong with meee!?

10.5 syns is still within your allowance??

And am I right in thinking you've been to the gym a few times this week too?

Also, was dinner free food? Then if you were hungry and wanted what you ate then it doesn't
Matter! xx

You feel annoyed with your mum when really she hasn't done anything wrong, just been her usual self, then cross at OH as he is so laid back and says dont let it get to you. Now feel annoyed with him for no reason - dyjhiw you think it could be hormone related and change in diet & upped exercise - think early night needed to ensure family don't get a hard time for nothing :(

Dyjhiw your bf becomes selfish after a few drinks and despite the fact you worked 7am-5pm, then 7pm-12am today (making well over 65 hours this week total!) so when you finally get home just want to flop on the sofa and chill out together, refuses to turn off the jools Holland programme he is watching then won't even turn it down so even though I'm upstairs with the other tv on I can hear downstairs tv louder than mine! Grrrr I love him to bits but if I could change one thing about him it would be the pig headedness when he has had a few beers!

....when your sons friend is sick in the bathroom sink (not the toilet....he's almost 13 yrs old!!!) after he's eaten far too much crap at the sleepover!! Thank god for rubber gloves and bleach!!

Back