Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you do the smallest of bike rides and now your ass feels like you're sat on broken glass - ouch, much!

It's the first day of your hols and you've been up the whole night with a sickness bug and feel DREADFUL!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

....when you think one of your dogs has a UTI following his castration last week :( he's pee'd in his bed twice and 3 times all over the floor in the last 2 days. Check up at the vets tomorrow, so need to try and get a sample to take with us....should be fun!!

.....when OH can't see that you're finding it hard to cope at the moment :(

Its 2 days to payday and your looking in the cupboards the fridge and the freezer wondering what healthy meals you can make out of the stuff you have in.

I've taken some chicken out of the freezer this morning. I have rice, quark, ff yogurt, carrots, tomatoes, cucumber, eggs, various oils, curry powders, herbs, so juicy powders (maggi), noodles, pasta - i have lots of stuff just dunno what to make lol

I think ill do a curry - I was just dreading hubby and son coming in and saying oh no chicken again lol. I love my chicken and can make a meal out of anything for me. They are just so fussy and I dont want to go down the road of making 3 different meals (which ive done lots in the past and I hate it) Ill check out the site Emsie thanks for your help hun

Dyjhiw you wax your eyebrows on Sunday but are a bit rough while doing it so you end up with a giant swollen red bit of skin under your brow....then everyone at work on Monday points it out to you. YES I KNOW I LOOK STUPID! Argh.

DYJHIW you call doctors for app for son an they ask if emergency.. Of course otherwise i wouldn't be calling :-!

Back